GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents the 2.0 TSI ECU Update (Version 2.0!)

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
DSG: Just added the 3 step launch control. It needs to be requested from the dealer if it's not online already.

What's the new version number?
Just in case they rebut with "well v1.5 is the latest and there is nothing more we will do."

JohnoBurr

Ready to race!
So I talked to my APR dealer, and they stated that I cannot get low output and high output on the same tune. I wanted to do:

Stock
Stage 2 91 octane (low output)
Stage 2 93 octane (low output)
Stage 2 93 octane (high output)

Is this not possible?

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
So I talked to my APR dealer, and they stated that I cannot get low output and high output on the same tune. I wanted to do:

Stock
Stage 2 91 octane (low output)
Stage 2 93 octane (low output)
Stage 2 93 octane (high output)

Is this not possible?

You can do that. Example:

Program
VW GTI NA MY2008 2.0T CCTA 1K0907115AE S0030 Stage 2 V2.0 APR Intake [Stock Non-Testpipes] [APR Mobile]

Programs:
Stock
Stage 2 91 Octane V2.0 APR Intake Testpipes
Stage 2 93 Octane V2.0 APR Intake Testpipes
Stage 2 104 Octane V2.0 APR Intake Testpipes
Stage 2 91 Octane V2.0 APR Intake Testpipes Low Output
Stage 2 93 Octane V2.0 APR Intake Testpipes Low Output

Options:
FCE/TBA
Security
Anti-Theft
No Lift Shift
Launch Control

Erick666

Passed Driver's Ed
There has been some mention of drivability on the stock DSG tune. Just wondering if anyone had anymore information on this? Experiences with the new tune with and without the updated DSG tune (assuming this was part of the beta)? Just curious as I am planning for my trip to get the Stage 1 update. Looking forward to the update!

Thanks!

jscofi

Passed Driver's Ed
There has been some mention of drivability on the stock DSG tune. Just wondering if anyone had anymore information on this? Experiences with the new tune with and without the updated DSG tune (assuming this was part of the beta)? Just curious as I am planning for my trip to get the Stage 1 update. Looking forward to the update!

Thanks!

In for more info !

KFahey

Ready to race!
Hey Arin,

Just a bit confused, I'm currently stage 2 but purchased the software AFTER February 2015.....But since it's a software update and not upgrade would it be free for me? And does the No Lift Shift option eliminate the famous fuel cut people get, including myself, when WOT and fast shifting? Thanks!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Hey Arin,

Just a bit confused, I'm currently stage 2 but purchased the software AFTER February 2015.....But since it's a software update and not upgrade would it be free for me? And does the No Lift Shift option eliminate the famous fuel cut people get, including myself, when WOT and fast shifting? Thanks!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I can answer both for you. This is a free UPDATE which is what you are seeking. You may have a fee to your tuner but nothing will be payed to APR. If you get the NLS, that will set you back $99 paid to APR and this eliminates fuel cut so long as you're engaging the throttle 98% or further.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
I'm happy with the numbers and already made my decision to go Stg2, however I'm surprised you could only squeeze out an additional 10hp over Stg1 at this point, even with the additional hardware. So in the end, the DP only assists in producing an additional 10hp? Additionally, is it the DP or the tune that gives that 10hp over the Stg1+ which requires no DP... It's almost as if Stg2 doesn't exist at this point, lol.