GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Discussion Thread #2

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
No one else would really understand this frustration but I'm sick of these BurnalltheMK6 f-tards spewing misinformation about water methanol applications. I'm in a debate now on the above FB group with an idiot complaining about methanol disintegrating aluminum, morons. At least ABowers and I are having fun ranting on these guys. Come join the party.

urbanevil

Ready to race!
No one else would really understand this frustration but I'm sick of these BurnalltheMK6 f-tards spewing misinformation about water methanol applications. I'm in a debate now on the above FB group with an idiot complaining about methanol disintegrating aluminum, morons. At least ABowers and I are having fun ranting on these guys. Come join the party.

I saw this lmaooop

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

I had to leave that group. I couldn't take the stupidity.

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
So since were on the topic of meth again...doing some thinking about where to put my meth tank. i hate all the plastic tanks and since i dont have a "trunk" i dont wanna just bolt it to the side. Ive always tossed around the idea of making a mock NOS tank for show on a nice looking stand in the middle of my rear seat delete. could this potentially work?! A mock nos tank mounted inverted with a braided line with fitting to the pump to the nozzles?...

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
So since were on the topic of meth again...doing some thinking about where to put my meth tank. i hate all the plastic tanks and since i dont have a "trunk" i dont wanna just bolt it to the side. Ive always tossed around the idea of making a mock NOS tank for show on a nice looking stand in the middle of my rear seat delete. could this potentially work?! A mock nos tank mounted inverted with a braided line with fitting to the pump to the nozzles?...

You could with a SS version easy, also can make an aluminum tank as well just anodize it or get some of the gas tank repair epoxy liquid (made for older steel gas tanks basically pour in shake it up let dry)

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Is this thread so slow because everyone's shit is broken? I walk by a car with no front end everyday, and shotgun the nearest beer shortly after :(

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
hahahaha basically! mine is waiting on ic pipes from powder and a couple AN fittings to show up.

Nice!! Can't wait to see how it turns out. Mine finally is all together mechanically, just has no fenders, bumper or hood. I have ripped it down the street a few times in this form though. It's pretty funny :laugh:

Nah. Im just waiting for the weather to cooperate so I can't really drive it.

Do you not drive it in the winter? It should be clearing up around your way now, right?