GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

vermontmk6

Passed Driver's Ed
I went COBB Stage 1+ with Stratified, lot's of problems and CEL issues. Stratified says I have a pressure leak. Mechanic says I have no pressure leak. Had to replace Diverter valve, do pressure check, now trying to get Stratified or someone at COBB to figure this out, been two months and I don't even have the MAF map tune in place. Everyone says COBB & Stratified is so awesome, and the power is great, but it seems like the two companies don't talk, the instructions from Stratified could be a lot better and clearer, and really there is nothing online about what to do if you have a pressure leak. Totally frustrated but this is what happens when we start customizing and tuning.

avni

Ready to race!
I went COBB Stage 1+ with Stratified, lot's of problems and CEL issues. Stratified says I have a pressure leak. Mechanic says I have no pressure leak. Had to replace Diverter valve, do pressure check, now trying to get Stratified or someone at COBB to figure this out, been two months and I don't even have the MAF map tune in place. Everyone says COBB & Stratified is so awesome, and the power is great, but it seems like the two companies don't talk, the instructions from Stratified could be a lot better and clearer, and really there is nothing online about what to do if you have a pressure leak. Totally frustrated but this is what happens when we start customizing and tuning.

Sorry to hear that my lord

I was just trolling these dudes in the stratified thread. you should ask this in that thread.
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110573&page=112

A P R G A N G !!!!

I hope you fix your problem

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Installed the track pack chip for my P3 gauge. Installed Forge OCC (newest version) and replaced my Unitronic filter with a new one.

Hoping a new revision of my Stratified protune gets sent today. I’ll install that too. ?

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I went with the free shipping option

Yup, and beggers can't be choosers is what it boils down to

I'm like 4-5 hours from them, in Michigan.
If I pick UPS for shipping, I can have it the next day but it can cost extra (it also used to be the only shipping method before they started the "Free shipping"). Straight from them to a Ohio facility & then north to me.

But with the free shipping...it's at least 2 days. They route it to Pennsylvania (east), then back west to a Ohio facility & then north to me.

It's annoying, but it's "free" :rolleyes:

Noodle1

Ready to race!
Did a 4th gear datalog, got pulled over...

thank god the cop was cool and didnt get my speed on radar

phuccer1

Ready to race!
I finally went from COBB Stage 1+ OTS to Stratified's flash tune. After going for a test drive around the neighborhood yesterday, I ended up driving around in circles for 45 minutes. I remember I used to think people were crazy when COBB first released the AP and the reviews on this forum said that the OTS tune was weak.

After driving on Stratified's tune, I'm going to believe those reviews. Man I can't believe I didn't get this tune sooner. It's a whole new beast!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Got the skirts installed!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Looks good

Those are true OEM/Votex or reps?

Thanks, they're oem golf r skirts. Someone has them on ebay for a really good price. I paid $333 shipped for the skirts, about $83 for retainers, and paint was $120. Normally the oem skirts are like $1100-1200 which is just insane.

Tifore

Ready to race!
Changed the original battery (bought the car in Nov 2011).
Became a game to see how long I could keep it alive. RIP.