GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I like wings yeah,

if could get people together busse woods pretty neutral location for a CarBQ .

in4bleucheese

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I'm in, Jay you know that. Create a hoonigans donut garage in your driveway

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
same as ohio :iono:

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I'm probably going to have a bbq towards the end of June. Will keep you guys posted, doubt anyone will come though since it's in scary chicago.
I'll bring food and or beer. I'm in!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

clownish

just clowning around
ChiChat17: EJ HumbleBrags About His CLEAN GTI - Riceburner Flips Table - FIGHT

Yea... I’m not too surprised, but I’ve never seen the stats displayed like that before. I used to live near downtown Cleveland. You see news billions pretty frequently.

Where I lived was okay - across the street from the union Cleveland cop bar and a small neighborhood park. Trade off for rowdy drunk cops was that no one was causing any other trouble except for them. And during the day it was fine because the families demanded safety for their small kids.

I’d be willing to try and make a trip to Chi. Maybe coherence some dub friends up too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
i make a lot of jokes about chicago being bad.

tldr chicago is like a giant car meet, takes a few bad apples to ruin the whole meet. But you do have certain areas of the meet you want to avoid... like the stance kids having a limbo contest.

anything can be turned into car analogy yeah

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
i make a lot of jokes about chicago being bad.

tldr chicago is like a giant car meet, takes a few bad apples to ruin the whole meet. But you do have certain areas of the meet you want to avoid... like the stance kids having a limbo contest.

anything can be turned into car analogy yeah

lol pretty accurate.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
wow dat jay food, yeah.

Aldi FTW.

the good / organic whatever meatz, are $$$$.

chicago deathfeest, yeow. #gunz

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Guys I need help asap. My car is making an incredibly loud whining noise. Sounds like a screeching belt but far far worse. Happens at idle and only goes away when I give it gas. It sounds like metal on metal. Someone help!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.