GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How many girls drive GTI's?

Marvin

Ready to race!
Some peeps here I think are girlies as they keep on referring to their cars as if they had a gender and call their cars 'her or she' - most odd IMHO. To me, my car is a/the car or 'it'.

iBalushi

Ready to race!
Some peeps here I think are girlies as they keep on referring to their cars as if they had a gender and call their cars 'her or she' - most odd IMHO. To me, my car is a/the car or 'it'.

In German cars are reffered as an 'it'.
In Arabic we reffer to cars as 'she'.

Arabic ftw.

hpowders

Ready to race!
My car is an "it". Makes it easier to dump after 3 years.

Marvin

Ready to race!
A car is an inanimate object, pure and simple whether you are German, Arabic, Hindu etc. Surely?

Shini

Go Kart Champion
It's all the opinion of the driver, just as religion is to a person.
:threadjacked:

hpowders

Ready to race!
How dare you!:paddle:

It's best that way so I don't get too attached. I turn over cars a lot. At least I don't refer to my wife as an "it".:laugh:

hpowders

Ready to race!
I must be doing it ALL wrong then :(
2011 GTI AND a 2000 Porsche 911....

Maybe I should trade them in for a CC and a Boxster?

I had a 2007 Porsche 911 coupe. Sold it 6 weeks ago. Miss the side mirrors-the best on any of my 12 cars that I've owned. The GTI side mirrors are really hard to get right-always blind spots and reflections off the dash. Too bad I leased the car otherwise I would replace them.

rensop

Passed Driver's Ed
At least half of the GTI's I see around here (and there are quite a few) are driven by women of all ages.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I had a 2007 Porsche 911 coupe. Sold it 6 weeks ago. Miss the side mirrors-the best on any of my 12 cars that I've owned. The GTI side mirrors are really hard to get right-always blind spots and reflections off the dash. Too bad I leased the car otherwise I would replace them.

Yes, I know. We've had this conversation on vortex :p lol

I've yet to see another girl in a GTI in the Atlanta area. I sold a girl a mkv DSG at my dealership, but that's about as close as I've gotten.

allset

Go Kart Champion
I dont know how many chicks drive GTI's but i tell u...there are few things hotter than a cute chick behind the wheel of one.

Absolutely... automatic hotness points for the GTI, on top of the already coolness points. DAMN GIRL! that's a lot of points right there.... wassup ? :w00t:

and they are, almost without exception, always super cute. just saw one in a silver Mk4 on the way home today; light brown hair, young..maybe 23-24.

Although u do see the sporadic old lady but usually in a golf.

hpowders

Ready to race!
Yes, I know. We've had this conversation on vortex :p lol

I've yet to see another girl in a GTI in the Atlanta area. I sold a girl a mkv DSG at my dealership, but that's about as close as I've gotten.

Vortex? What's that?:laugh:

I see a lot of gals driving the 328i. That seems to be their preference if they like sporty.

ATC2

Ready to race!
and they are, almost without exception, always super cute. just saw one in a silver Mk4 on the way home today; light brown hair, young..maybe 23-24.

Although u do see the sporadic old lady but usually in a golf.

Hey "grannys" need loving too... :D

(sorry I couldn't help it)