GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

3rd Group buy for Eonon Hot VW GA5153V Android Car DVD Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys, since GA5153V unit is really widely welcome, great news to tell you that we have already collected 14 people for the 3rd GA5153V group buy now! :thumbup: I'd like to say big thanks for your great support and passion for Eonon and our VW GA5153V Android Car DVD unit! :wub:

Group Buy details:
Here is the GA5153V Group Buy Link with discounted price for Members ONLY:

http://www.eonon.com/Car-DVD-Players/Android-Car-DVD/VW/GA5153VT.html

For those who want a A0119 camera with GA5153V in group buy price:
http://www.eonon.com/Others/Camera/A0119T.html ONLY 25USD!

For those who'd like to order via Cell phone:
http://wap.eonon.com/productshow.aspx?pno=GA5153VT

http://wap.eonon.com/productshow.aspx?pno=A0119T

- GA5153V Group Buy Price:

Original Price: 579 USD
GA5153V GB Price: 349USD
Save: 40%!

(Note: Price in EUR/GBP/AUD is not determined by currency rate with USD, but the GB always help you save a lot compared to the original price.)

Just order from this group buy link with GB price directly is OK! Quite easy! First come, first served! Welcome to share this great GB news as well as the free camera news with your friends and also in other forums! :p

And don't forget to tell me your order No. or Email after you finish the order, so that I can provide you better after sale service! :)

And welcome you guys to share your nice Eonon installation pics, vid and review after getting it, thanks a lot!

-3rd Group Buy List till July. 2nd, 2015: :happyanim:
1, MaxAlexand
2, Grahamwright1
3, happy_beers
4, skullmurdoc
5, wakeboarderdave
6, Koysii
7, Jaber
8, sakitnyatudisini
9, OliverC
10,eedwin
11,DjEclipse
12,Azone
13,deckhand
14,dsngjoe
15,Trytun

Welcome more guys to come! :thumbsup:

-GB Time
July. 1, 2015-August.1,2015

-Warranty:
Buying from eonon.com official website, you can get unique as long as 2 year warranty, which you can't get anywhere else!

-Payment & Shipping :
It's free shipping to the US, you should be responsible for the custom tax yourself. We will arrange shipment in 2 days for each of you respectively after getting your payment, you can usually receive your items in 3-6 days after our postage.

Let me introduce briefly about the main awesome features of GA5153V again here:
Android Unit Specific For VW
-Android 4.4.4 OS
-Capacitive Touch Screen
-Support More APP Software downloading
-Support Parking Sensor, Air Conditioner Information Display
-Support Wifi & 3G Connection

-Support Screen Mirroring
-8 Dynamic Background Pictures
-Support Bluetooth Contact Search Function

Last edited:

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Some questions...

1) Does the steering wheel controls work this unit without any extra purchases?

2) Is this plug and play with DynaAudio?

3) Does this come with USA maps loaded into the HDD or an SD card so cell connection is not required for navigation?

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Some questions...

1) Does the steering wheel controls work this unit without any extra purchases?

2) Is this plug and play with DynaAudio?

3) Does this come with USA maps loaded into the HDD or an SD card so cell connection is not required for navigation?

Hi, GreasyGinzo, please PM us the model and year of your car. We will check for you.

Koysii

Wooohooo just ordered this!! :) Why is the model number GA5153VT why is there a T at the end? Hope I don't have to pay customs charge or not that much customs charge. Can you declare the item low value eonon? So I won't get charged alot to UK?

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Wooohooo just ordered this!! :) Why is the model number GA5153VT why is there a T at the end? Hope I don't have to pay customs charge or not that much customs charge. Can you declare the item low value eonon? So I won't get charged alot to UK?

Hi, Koysii, T is a mark for group buy orders. :laugh: We can't lower the invoice value or mark gift because it's against the law. Hope you can understand it.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys, kind reminder: There’re only 7 DAYS left before the group buy end. Just hurry up to avoid the shortage and don’t miss up the great deal! Cheers!:happyanim:

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys, I would like to tell you that the Android Car Stereo GA5153V for VW group buy was finished on August.1st with great success! :wosschilder980:

No matter you guys joined the GB or not, I just want to say thank you here for your support and suggestions. We are always trying our utmost to improve and satisfy you, hope you can enjoy the unit!

Status
Not open for further replies.