GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed Short Shifter

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
SOLD!

Selling Neuspeed short shifter for $120 +3% fees (for a total of $123.60) through paypal. Shipping is included! Throws were significantly shorter but I actually like the OEM feel of the S3 short shifter. Bought it from a forum member (had it for 6 months). Drove it for about 300 miles this weekend and decided to switch back. In great condition. PM me if you have any questions.

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    323.9 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Haha I keep flopping about the s3 and this one...I'm going to switch it back and just try it out for a few weeks. Had a lot of compliments when people test drove the car last weekend.

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Drove with the Neuspeed for a week and a half and I still prefer the OEM feel of the S3...so...bump! Still for sale :)

mennis123

Ready to race!
I am interested, how much would the total be shipped to PA?

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Shipping is included. Price is $144.20 including paypal fees. Let me know if you want to move forward with it.

mennis123

Ready to race!
Im still interested, I'm out of the country till the 16th. I got a few questions tho.
why did you decide to get rid of it?
and hard is the installation?

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Im still interested, I'm out of the country till the 16th. I got a few questions tho.
why did you decide to get rid of it?
and hard is the installation?

I thought I wanted shorter throws but I didn't like it because it increased shifting effort. I commute and I just like how it easy it is to shift with the S3 shifter. It's closest to how the OEM shifter feels but it's a bit shorter.

Installation wasn't too bad. I don't know how to change my oil but I could remove and replace the short shifter without it being too difficult. I think removing the OEM airbox was harder than actually installing the short shifter. Click on the "install" link for full instructions.

http://www.neuspeed.com/661094-neuspeed-short-shift-kit.html

Hope that helped.