GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
In4carbon

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Happy holidays everybody! Hopefully y'all get all the car parts you want [emoji1787]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
Thanks Cosmo! Looking amazing as always!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smanierre

Autocross Champion
What brake kit is that? Is it front and back?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
have any more clear pics of the front lower grill installed? I bought one of those and can't decide if i want to install it haha.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
looks like a hell of a kit man!

smanierre

Autocross Champion
They look so sexy. Any idea on how much a price would be for the whole kit? Also would it be possible to get only slotted rotors? Lastly, will it require a master cylinder upgrade?

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
They look so sexy. Any idea on how much a price would be for the whole kit? Also would it be possible to get only slotted rotors? Lastly, will it require a master cylinder upgrade?
Base kit comes with slotted and drilled rotors. That base kit with my discount comes in at 1800 for the fronts and 1700 for the rears. You get 6pot front 4 pot rear and 2piece rotors with ceramic pads and steel braided lines all around. You also get to choose any powdercoat color you want!
looks like a hell of a kit man!
I appreciate it!

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Base kit comes with slotted and drilled rotors. That base kit with my discount comes in at 1800 for the fronts and 1700 for the rears. You get 6pot front 4 pot rear and 2piece rotors with ceramic pads and steel braided lines all around. You also get to choose any powdercoat color you want!I appreciate it!

So is it completely plug and play? Still more on the high side for what I was looking to spend on a bbk but definitely looks quality and if it avoids me some of the stories i've read of people needing to source parts to get their kits to fit right it may be worth it, after a lot of saving lol.