GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Steve Petty Motorsports product info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler@DriveSPM

Ready to race!
Hey everybody, I am on vacation for the next two weeks...Going back to the homeland South Africa. For inquiries please PM our sales@drivespm and for emails please continue to send to our sales manager Brent@drivespm.com

Thank you!

Josh@DriveSPM

Ready to race!

Last edited:

ErsteGTI

Ready to race!
This is long overdue (testement to all the IC posts) but I wanted to give props to SPM for an awesome DP and great customer service. Thanks Jarad.

Got my DP installed over summer and stage 2 flashed. Like the more aggressive exhaust sound, definitely an option for a little more sound that passes the wife test. Love stage 2, the more linear power that countinues way past 5k rpm. I know the debate rages but IMO stage 2 and SPM DP FTW.

shadowgti12

Ready to race!
Hey guys, I havent looked at all the threads but I just had my 20,000 service at the dealer and was told that the bracket at the subframe was missing the bolts. after further investigation I found out that the bungs were insinde of the rubber grommets . I tried to correct the issue but found out that I

Tyler@DriveSPM

Ready to race!
Erste- thank you for the complimnetary post, we greatly appreciate that.

Chunk - sorry to hear about that, one previous issue like this has been brought to our attention. Did you need replacement barbs? Loctite on the threads would be some insurance against this occuring. Let us know, thanks.

shadowgti12

Ready to race!
Erste- thank you for the complimnetary post, we greatly appreciate that.

Chunk - sorry to hear about that, one previous issue like this has been brought to our attention. Did you need replacement barbs? Loctite on the threads would be some insurance against this occuring. Let us know, thanks.

Thanks, but I did locate the barbs inside of the grommets. reinstalled and back to new. Chunk

Josh@DriveSPM

Ready to race!
Patrick, the car used for our testing was provided by Unitronic authorized dealer CBTuning, and had Stage 1 Unitronic software.

GTIfanatic

Ready to race!
Just had the SPM Motor/Trans. mounts installed and I couldnt be happier. Sure it gives you a little feedback from the engine but personally I like it. You feel very connected to your engine and my DSG transmission has never shifted so clean. What a great product! The is my first SPM purchase and based on the
results of my current install it won't be my last! Looking forward to doing more business with SPM!

Josh@DriveSPM

Ready to race!
Happy weekend everyone!

If you haven't caught wind of the New Product Alert yet via our Facebook or Instagram feeds check this out--

We're excited to introduce our new 3" Catback Exhaust System for the 2012+ 2.0T Beetle platform, shipping the week of October 28. During that same week our introductory offer will be in affect through the week of November 11 enabling you to give your Beetle some SPM Catback treatment for only $584!

Have a friend that drives a Beetle? Spread the word, offer starts October 28!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.