GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

5.0 Mustangs...

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
Mother of god...maybe I keep the Mark 6 till 2017 when the price drops a bit on that thing

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
is the rear diffuser dealie on all trims or a special add on?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
that come with brembos?

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
So...see you guys on StangNet? lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
just priced one for 35,420 with MAH BREMBOS... not bad, not bad at all.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah, would have to see how it drives of course.. but dat backseat.. fack.

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
I took delivery of a black '14 6 speed base model 5.0 track pack/cloth Recaro earlier this month. It's so relaxing to drive relative to the smfw/K04/wavetrac GTI. The track pack adds a welcomed twist on the car with a list of upgrades some of which aren't included on the window sticker. Go drive one with Recaro's and at least Brembos.. it's a performance bargain (and tons of room up front)

Renner

Go Kart Champion
I took delivery of a black '14 6 speed base model 5.0 track pack/cloth Recaro earlier this month. It's so relaxing to drive relative to the smfw/K04/wavetrac GTI. The track pack adds a welcomed twist on the car with a list of upgrades some of which aren't included on the window sticker. Go drive one with Recaro's and at least Brembos.. it's a performance bargain (and tons of room up front)

Got some pics?

XGC75

Go Kart Champion

Waat I haven't even seen these at dealers yet and you're already rolling around in the 5.0 track pack? Didn't they start production in July? ie. Earlier this month?