GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

5.0 Mustangs...

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Well...honestly...after having my back broken in December of 2010 at work I've been finding it harder and harder to just get in and out of a low car, or ride a motorcycle. Even at work I switched to a Tahoe full time due to the issues I had getting in and out of an Impala all day. After 10 to 12 hours at work, I really wasn't looking forward to driving the Mustang around every day. A few months ago I decided to consolidate and get a better daily, I just didn't know what I wanted to get. I was looking between an ML350 BlueTec, Touareg TDI, X5 35d, and Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel, and finally after driving and researching them all extensively I decided to ditch the GT and the Tacoma today for a 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited. It will make towing the boats a lot easier then using the Taco, plus as a DD, getting 25mpg mixed driving is pretty amazing. I can't believe I didn't get an SUV sooner. Quick pics to not thread jack.

The GCs are really nice. We were going to buy one but the wife wanted something a bit smaller and we ended up with the TrailHawk. I think Jeep has done a good job reinventing themselves in this market and getting the vehicles out with a lot of features and performance.

dtraill27

Go Kart Champion
I got a spun bearing on a stage 1 tune when I didn't even know how to drive the car hard lol (bought it used). Ringland at stage 2...it's poo

I know it has the older engine but the new wrx exhaust note kills the car for me. Every aftermarket exhaust I've heard is pretty bad too. The boy racer in me is partial to the wing and the rumble.

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
Sure man, I get that but is it worth losing a motor for a rumble?

andylaiphoto

Go Kart Champion
Well...honestly...after having my back broken in December of 2010 at work I've been finding it harder and harder to just get in and out of a low car, or ride a motorcycle. Even at work I switched to a Tahoe full time due to the issues I had getting in and out of an Impala all day. After 10 to 12 hours at work, I really wasn't looking forward to driving the Mustang around every day. A few months ago I decided to consolidate and get a better daily, I just didn't know what I wanted to get. I was looking between an ML350 BlueTec, Touareg TDI, X5 35d, and Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel, and finally after driving and researching them all extensively I decided to ditch the GT and the Tacoma today for a 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited. It will make towing the boats a lot easier then using the Taco, plus as a DD, getting 25mpg mixed driving is pretty amazing. I can't believe I didn't get an SUV sooner. Quick pics to not thread jack.

Those are so bad ass.

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
I'm getting 15.5 mixed with 3.73's

a Leaf payment could pay for my gas and keep miles off the car... hmmm

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
With a manual transmission and any amount of freeway miles over a tank you should get much better MPG if you try.

Trying is the hard part. I can get high 20's in my C7, but usually get 18-19 combined.

I have a NFG attitude about mileage these days. I used to drive Hybrids to get MPG and hated it. I'll drive a 7 MPG monster before another Hybrid again. :)