GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 MK6 GTi PartOut

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Finance crisis has removed me from the car crowd now : [
family is in need due to some head ache situations so i will be parting my car back to factory which a sad moment for me but here are the items.

Eds 15Led w/ Replacement Lens covers ~ has some uv peel and yellowing, $150 firm you pay for shipping ~price reduced~

~Passat Control Arms ~ less then 100 miles, $150 Shipped for both ~updated~ found my superpro LCA bushings ~ sold
~ECS Tuning Strut mounts/Bearings ~ $65 shipped Brand New ~sold~
~Go fast Bits ~ $80 Shipped less then 5k miles ~sold~
~Ross-Tech hex/can usb ~ $250 Shipped ~sold~
~TyrolSports Subframe collars ~ $120 Shipped due to me lossing 1 shim for the arp bolt, so i went and bought new Passat bolts to replace but you can get tyrol to send you that 1 shim i am missing, this is a deal ~ sold~

~If you guys have any questions or want to work on prices send me a pm, any amount will help me and my family, just dont rape/undercut me too much as these prices are pretty cheap as they are and shipping isnt cheap~

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
all messages have been pmed back

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
pms replied, bump

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
on any sale if i receive payment before 4pm today it will be shipped same day and tracking info will be forwarded immediately, bumped

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
fuck I wish I had money. If these control arms are still here come the new year, they will be mine.

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
depends on how much money you have willing to spend, you could be in luck

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
bump, plus added an add on to the passat control arms which are included free, one hell of a deal.

Last edited:

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Bump, updated headlight price to 250 shipped ~firm~ due to the amount i have to shell out to ship it

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
bumped

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
LAte thanksgiving bump

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
bump

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
bumped