GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL OHIO MKVI CLUB

MK6GTI-10

Passed Driver's Ed
I work in Independence, but live near the Canton area.
Drive a mk6 gti, Stg 1 with intake.
Waiting to put on my K04.

clownish

just clowning around
I live around Lakewood and I work off around the rockside rd area - probably see my mk5 r32 around since it's my daily but I drive the gti sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
O wow Akron peeps. SUUUUUP. I'll be moving there in November from GR Michigan. More GTI peeps than here so far lol

Mizzoutiger24

Hey, I’m having serious engine troubles. When I turn on the ignition the lights and radio come on but when I try and start it just sounds I don’t know flat. When I was trying to start it I heard a very loud pop. I really don’t know what’s going on, don’t know if the engine just blew up or if it’s some with the timing chain. I say all that to ask where around Westlake should I have to towed to? Should I take it back to Ganely or is there an independent shop nearby I can take it.

Thanks

clownish

just clowning around
Hey, I’m having serious engine troubles. When I turn on the ignition the lights and radio come on but when I try and start it just sounds I don’t know flat. When I was trying to start it I heard a very loud pop. I really don’t know what’s going on, don’t know if the engine just blew up or if it’s some with the timing chain. I say all that to ask where around Westlake should I have to towed to? Should I take it back to Ganely or is there an independent shop nearby I can take it.

Thanks

HS Tuning in Westlake, OH. They’re very experienced with mk5-7s. Tell em Jon sent you.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
+1 on clownish recommendation for HStuning..dudes have driven 6-8 hours just to go to that shop.

Clownish ftw

clownish

just clowning around
+1 on clownish recommendation for HStuning..dudes have driven 6-8 hours just to go to that shop.

Clownish ftw

I also know a good tech @ Ganley VW if you really want to take it back to a dealer. Overall if you’re going out of pocket, independent shops are usually cheaper.