GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4chan, Greek Gods and Badgewhores UNITE!

hiimelvin

Ready to race!
But in all seriousness, I was trying to talk W/M with with Fireball because I like, you know, installed a kit myself when I was k04. Like actually did something worthwhile, and brought a clutch guru (Mike from Ringer Racing) on here that I'm pretty sure has helped out countless members on the forum through discounts and offered many solutions.

Oh, and on top of that was one of the first to use the DMFW with the Clutch Masters FX350 and test it out and give members feedback.

Instead I'm listening to a 17 year old with a stock fucking GTI talk shit trying to dictate "where I belong". Keep test driving entry level cars with daddy and washing fireballs nut sack whenever it gets sweaty from tense arguments on a GTI forum.

That's great and all, but if you pop into a thread sounding all butthurt that a precious BMW lost to a VW and start insulting some guy who didn't say shit about you, you're not going to make many friends by telling us how great of a member you were when you had a VW. Not to mention he didn't start the "shit talking" on a personal level, you did. The funny thing is you sound more like the 17 year old than he does. Oh and way to live up to the reputation most gym rat BMW owners have. The doucheyness is strong with you.

fkshtup

Ready to race!

boosted135

Ready to race!

You admiring facial aesthetics brah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fkshtup

Ready to race!
Is that the face you made when you realize you drive a 16 year old girl car?

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Lmfao! First person to post a selfie on this forum

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Go back to losing your job... And hipsters? The one using brah and phags as a word -_-

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
I love this thread. Keep it up guys, I'll throw some popcorn in the microwave. :laugh:

Eroc93

Ready to race!
C'mon quit stressing! You're growing grey hair! Or is that some bmw D riding jizz?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 288

fkshtup

Ready to race!
Yeah dude I just couldn't handle a stage 2 gti's power

Im not the one who is butthurt because a gti walked the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE. So your in here when you really shouldnt be. Go learn about your car in the bmw forums. Enough said.

boosted135

Ready to race!
Im not the one who is butthurt because a gti walked the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE. So your in here when you really shouldnt be. Go learn about your car in the bmw forums. Enough said.

Allegedly walked!