GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DIY Vinyl Wrap

Lucky#Slevin

Go Kart Newbie
Theres no way i could wrap a car myself.. I admire everyone that has the skill and patience for this.. With that being said.. I want to wrap my car.. How much does the average wrap cost? I would love to do it but i dont want to get beat over the head..

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion
Theres no way i could wrap a car myself.. I admire everyone that has the skill and patience for this.. With that being said.. I want to wrap my car.. How much does the average wrap cost? I would love to do it but i dont want to get beat over the head..

You will get beat over the head....a shop quoted me 3500$ and thats an upscale shop. I bought a piece to attempt the hood myself and it seemed easy so I bought a full roll and wrapped the car. Pretty easy once you get used to it. I have a new roll at the house that I am waiting to start until i get my new wheels built.

Lucky#Slevin

Go Kart Newbie
You will get beat over the head....a shop quoted me 3500$ and thats an upscale shop. I bought a piece to attempt the hood myself and it seemed easy so I bought a full roll and wrapped the car. Pretty easy once you get used to it. I have a new roll at the house that I am waiting to start until i get my new wheels built.

Ya i contacted a local wrap place and was quoted $2500.. that def ain't happening.. neither is me dismantling my car bit by bit and wrapping my entire car.. :mad0259: CSG she'll remain..

ClaytonBrown

Ready to race!
soooo the body shop wants $600 to fix a few scratches on my bumper... not gunna happen, just ordered black and elephant grey vinyls. its bout to get real creative over here. :)>