GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
For all you folks who have done your data logging for your tune adjustments:

What gear did you use on your slow build-up pull? I know I need to get two clean 3rd gear WOT pulls, but they also wanted a slower pull too and didn't say what gear to use.

I asked that earlier in the thread, but only lilonespaz responded.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2525569&postcount=178

I wasn't comfortable doing a really long 4th gear pull on the road I was on, so I did a few third gear pulls.

Last edited:

jeez

Ready to race!
For all you folks who have done your data logging for your tune adjustments:

What gear did you use on your slow build-up pull? I know I need to get two clean 3rd gear WOT pulls, but they also wanted a slower pull too and didn't say what gear to use.
IIRC I did 3rd. No different than WOT besides throttle % application.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
The partial log is designed to show how your MAF calibration is performing. 3rd gear with a nice slow sweep is ideal - even 2nd gear would work if done slowly. No need for 4th.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
The partial log is designed to show how your MAF calibration is performing. 3rd gear with a nice slow sweep is ideal - even 2nd gear would work if done slowly. No need for 4th.

Thanks Alex and everyone for chiming in.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Just purchased my AP and flash tune from you guys last night. Cant wait.

Laimface

Ready to race!
Just purchased my AP and flash tune from you guys last night. Cant wait.

Mine is in the nether between USPS and Royal Mail.... somewhere in the Atlantic at the moment... damn postage times!!! hahah

oldtype2

Ready to race!
Anyone have a link to download Virtual Dyno for desktop? When I click on their link it takes me to the google play store. Any chance they have a Mac OS version?

Sent from oldtype2 using Tapatalk Pro

Roctre

Ready to race!
Ordered my flash tune along with a HPA puck and rear sway bar tonight so my car will be pretty different soon.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Ordered my flash tune along with a HPA puck and rear sway bar tonight so my car will be pretty different soon.
nice. I cant wait i should get my AccessPort today its out for delivery right now.. which is boss shipping seeing how i ordered it Thursday night.
I filled out my tune mod form and sent it back so hopefully ill have their flash tune within a few days. :thumbup:

SirClimax

Ready to race!

Very nice! I think my rear swaybar is still my favorite mod I've done.

Roctre

Ready to race!
Very nice! I think my rear swaybar is still my favorite mod I've done.

I would have one already but I ordered one during winter and then came to find out tirerack had the sway bar for a golf r listed with the gti so I bought the wrong one and was well over the 30 return period so that sucks for me since it is about $215 down the hole.

nagokart

Ready to race!
I just installed a downpipe, will I be fine running the current flash tune for now until I get the modified one? I'm aware that I will get a CEL.