GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS:Ross Tech VCDS Mobile Pro

scottmyob

Ross Tech VCDS Mobile Pro

Hi R32trella

Is your Ross Tech VCDS Mobile Pro still for sale, if so what is the rock bottom price you would accept. I have just come out of Hospital after another Prostate Cancer operation and my fund's are running a bit low at the moment.
Do you accept PayPal for payment and the address for delivery would be

Stuart and Samantha Cook

969 Market Street #611

San Diego CA 92101

Kind Regards

Scott

scottmyob@hotmail.com:happyanim:

R32trella

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello Scott,

Sorry to hear. Please pm me an offer with what you feel comfortable paying for it and we can see if an agreement can be reached.

Good luck

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
Hello Scott,

Sorry to hear. Please pm me an offer with what you feel comfortable paying for it and we can see if an agreement can be reached.

Good luck

im sure you realize but thats probably a scam post man^^ notice how the name of the product and your username are cut and pasted into a form

scottmyob

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi R32trella

I'm back on deck after a bit of turn for the worst and I can assure you that I am not a "scam post man", what ever that is.

I will PM you as soon as I work out how to it.

Kind Regards

Scott

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
I don't want to help you by pointing out ALL the suspicious things about your post but you're ticking all the boxes of red flags they tell you to watch out for when selling something on the Web lol

olisjk

Passed Driver's Ed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi R32trella

I'm back on deck after a bit of turn for the worst and I can assure you that I am not a "scam post man", what ever that is.

I will PM you as soon as I work out how to it.

Kind Regards

Scott

:lol::lol::lol: