GOLFMKV

Cat Back or resonator delete??

avni

Ready to race!
This is something I've always been on the fence about

i want more sound..but at what cost ?

JSwag420

Ready to race!
lol for real? I went to Miami muffler that's by 184th he told me something like since I have a catted downpipe it would make it a little quieter and plus if I did the vibrant at the same time as the muffler delete I could save on labor. do you think you could post a video so we could check out the sound of your car with the vibrant?

I'll try to take a video when I'm home from class today. Uncatted or catted + Vibrant resonator and you'll absolutely have an increase in sound. The muffler delete + DP + Vibe Res might even be a bit too much, but it just depends what you're looking for. If you go w/ the muffler delete and this resonator, it'll sound exactly like this, but most likely a tad bit louder since you have a DP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OBIzXp3TO4

JSwag420

Ready to race!
he was even telling me I could keep stock res and just add in the vibrant if I wanted to make the muffler delete quieter.
btw you go to Miami Dade college?

In my opinion, the best route is to just cut the OEM res out and put the Vibrant in its place. You can listen from there and decide if you want to go further and then do the muffler delete. It's much easier to take it in steps rather than having to put things back on. Up to you! I'm in Palm Beach.

Minosum

I was going to make a thread but I thought I’d post here my question.

I have a 3inch 100 cel cat down pipe with a deres, I ordered the vibrant 1792, I’m going to be installing the vibrant in the stock res location. How much quieter will this make my exhaust system? As I’m worried it might not make much difference to sound especially on cold starts. I was tossing between this one and the ultra quiet vibrant. But will see how the vibrant 1792 turns out once I get it on. Fingers crossed it helps drone and a bit of rasp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneedfeed

Passed Driver's Ed
its helps with drone and raspiness

sneedfeed

Passed Driver's Ed
Alright so I did the muffler delete still have the stock resonator I'll post of video of it tomorrow when I got some free time

sneedfeed

Passed Driver's Ed

sneedfeed

Passed Driver's Ed
https://youtu.be/yaSocjekIb8

Sorry for the low quality microphone was using my iPhone. I'm going to keep it like this for a week or two to see if I want to go louder by swapping In the vibrant or adding it with the stock res to go quieter.