GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
Spotted at the vons in Pasadena. Had black wheels and a black roof!

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Have you seen the new guy on the forum that basically copied your screen name? He spells it with an extra V at the end and the first 2 letters of gti are capitalized. This is it- GTi_kevv

lol yeaaaaaaaa.. he made a thread and i told him multiple times to make another account, one more notice and he's banned....

ricdiablo1

Ready to race!
one of my buddies said it's bs, this car is not stage 3...
if you're stage 3, you should be running a bbk. This dude is on RS reps, there's no way he has a bbk on that car.

Regardless. I liked the guy. He did his own thing, knew what he was talking about, and didn't just run around, spending money he doesn't have, imitating everyone else's mods on a forum, and then bragging about it.

He was a like-able enough chap that I'm not ever going to criticize his (400hp beast of a ride) or any other GTI's because they don't fit the Twink norm. What's a family without variety, right?

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
While I was at Irwindale tonight I came back to my car when I was leaving to find this MK5 GTI that parked next to me :thumbsup:

zsm722

Ready to race!
Carlsbad cars and coffee this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zsm722

Ready to race!
This was a while ago, but blue R at far end of Home Depot parking lot off genessee in SD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk