GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

93serprise

Ready to race!
Ordered a k04 tune from Modded Euros on Friday...only ordered from them because it said tune files deliver d same business day. Got an email from them stating that i need a cable which I already bought from Urotuning to get my dsg tune. No reply back, and now I have to wait another day......grrrrrrr come on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Took her on a nearly 1000 mile road trip yesterday. Ended up not having time to tape the front up to protect the new(ish) front bumper cover from rock chips, but will try before I head back.

17 hours in a car by yourself is a long time.

2 weekends ago I went from San Luis Obispo, CA to Carson City, NV then this past weekend I went from San Luis Obispo to San Diego. The NV trip was 7 hours 1 way and SD trip was about 5.5 but 17 hours holy hell. I'd be going 120mph screaming for it to end.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Fastball

Ready to race!

Took the car to Komet MS to have an ECS High Flow Turbo Outlet Pipe kit w/ muffler delete installed.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion

Took the car to Komet MS to have an ECS High Flow Turbo Outlet Pipe kit w/ muffler delete installed.

Nice! How'd it turn out? I enjoy going there. Kurt is very knowledgeable and love the honest and reasonably priced work they do.

pdan

Ready to race!
2 weekends ago I went from San Luis Obispo, CA to Carson City, NV then this past weekend I went from San Luis Obispo to San Diego. The NV trip was 7 hours 1 way and SD trip was about 5.5 but 17 hours holy hell. I'd be going 120mph screaming for it to end.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Ha normally it took me about 14 or 15 hours when I had my TDI. Now I have to stop a few more times for fuel and such, and traffic was absolutely awful.

Renck

Ready to race!
Wow! What products did you use

Sent from my Pixel

Here is the list:

Chemical Guys Clean Slate Surface Cleanser Wash
Adam's Visco Clay
Adam's Correcting Polish
Adam's Finishing Polish
Mothers California Gold Synthetic Wax

Yep, I'm really happy with the end result.....:happyanim:

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Ordered a k04 tune from Modded Euros on Friday...only ordered from them because it said tune files deliver d same business day. Got an email from them stating that i need a cable which I already bought from Urotuning to get my dsg tune. No reply back, and now I have to wait another day......grrrrrrr come on

Upgrading/buying thru the same shop makes it easier (with Unitronic & the UniConnect), IMO

You could've just called Urotuning to see how long it would take, but I think they should've been able to upload it to your account (or "unlock it") right after you paid or soon after

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Here is the list:

Chemical Guys Clean Slate Surface Cleanser Wash

Adam's Visco Clay

Adam's Correcting Polish

Adam's Finishing Polish

Mothers California Gold Synthetic Wax

Yep, I'm really happy with the end result.....:happyanim:

How's Adam's products? I've been wanting to try them but have so many Chemical Guys stuff I need to use up first. Though the Contours 50/50 paste wax is amazing stuff.

Renck

Ready to race!
How's Adam's products? I've been wanting to try them but have so many Chemical Guys stuff I need to use up first. Though the Contours 50/50 paste wax is amazing stuff.

To be honest with you it is the first time I'm trying their products. I took advantage of the 4th of July sale (yeah, it took me a while to finally detail my car), but once I started it was a really fun project. GTI is a small car (mine is a two door) and therefore, I was able to do it in one day (wash, clay, correcting polish, polish and wax).

I order only small bottles as I wasn't sure if I'm going to like the products or not. But, I'm very happy with the end result. I still have plenty for few more applications and next is my wife's car (Nissan Rogue).

93serprise

Ready to race!
Upgrading/buying thru the same shop makes it easier (with Unitronic & the UniConnect), IMO

You could've just called Urotuning to see how long it would take, but I think they should've been able to upload it to your account (or "unlock it") right after you paid or soon after

I should have done that indeed :( I guess I assumed it wouldn't take as long to get a tune file for a cable I already own. I am impatient ;)

Diluted

Ready to race!
Had it towed back to my house. I have a friend who is interested in it as is, so that may save me a part out on most of the stuff.