GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For MKVI GTI - Eibach is clearance pricing R1 and R2 Multi Pro coils

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
I just bought a set of the R1's for my MKV GTI, could not believe the price, just stumbled upon the clearance page. Most online retailers have these up for 2300 for the R1 and about 2850 for the R2.

R1 - MSRP is 2441.00 Clearance Price is 1357.00

They also have R2 for sale which are remote reservoir separate comp and rebound adj.

R2 - MSRP is 3028.41 Clearance Price is 1857.70

These are really good deals - get em now if you are thinking about upgrading your suspension. Eibach Closeout LINK

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I just bought a set of the R1's for my MKV GTI, could not believe the price, just stumbled upon the clearance page. Most online retailers have these up for 2300 for the R1 and about 2850 for the R2.

They also have R2 for sale which are remote reservoir separate comp and rebound adj.

These are really good deals - get em now if you are thinking about upgrading your suspension. Eibach Closeout LINK

ughhhhhhhhh I just paid ALOT more than that for my R2's.

tkelly0727

Ready to race!

Hey GIACuser,

If you decide to change the spring rate on the eibach r1 let me know. i have X4 hyperco 300lbs spring rate 2.5 ID 8" in lenght also a pair of eibach ESR 325lbs 2.5 ID 7' in length.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
That’s a crazy good deal. Are they clearancing them and dropping the product from their line?

I don't know exactly but these are "in stock" so they are at the very least moving them off the shelves. I picked mine up at will call yesterday. A great deal, get em before they are gone.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Hey GIACuser,

If you decide to change the spring rate on the eibach r1 let me know. i have X4 hyperco 300lbs spring rate 2.5 ID 8" in lenght also a pair of eibach ESR 325lbs 2.5 ID 7' in length.

Thanks actually have a set of Swifts for the track. I am going to start with the stock F/R of of 275/300 that come with the R1's and if it is not enough I will throw on the F/R 336/448 Swifts.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
How are the R1s for a daily driver? Looking to get away from a lowering spring/shock setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
How are the R1s for a daily driver? Looking to get away from a lowering spring/shock setup.

It will be a while before I can comment but when researching, all the postings about R1 or R2 were very high praise. These are really designed for those of us that do canyon carving and track days. Normally overkill for a daily driver because they normally sell for 2300 a set but at the price I listed it is one hell of a deal and will greatly improve handling. As far as comfort, it varies for each of us and what we are looking for, what we are used to and probably how old we are. If you do buy them be sure and buy new strut mount bearing for the front and new shock mounts for the rear.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
r1's out of stock now!

frankgti141

I just took a look and it shows the Pro street Coilover kit is on sale now too.
used to be 1736, they are now 926. I looked around and that seems like a good deal too.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I just took a look and it shows the Pro street Coilover kit is on sale now too.
used to be 1736, they are now 926. I looked around and that seems like a good deal too.

The pro street s? $900-1k is about what they should be, but they're discontinued so I've seen a lot of places slowly raising the prices on them.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
The pro street s? $900-1k is about what they should be, but they're discontinued so I've seen a lot of places slowly raising the prices on them.

I just ordered HPA SHS kit and was looking at these as well but every where was way over priced! Damn it! I’m sure I’ll be fine with the HPA kit.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I just ordered HPA SHS kit and was looking at these as well but every where was way over priced! Damn it! I’m sure I’ll be fine with the HPA kit.

Yea, I had no idea why the price was going up. I bought my set like 5-6 years ago and I paid somewhere around $980. Everytime I go back and look at them the price has gone up. I contacted eibach to see if I could get a front strut replaced and that's when I learned they were discontinued. I don't think I actually need to replace the strut though.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Yea, I had no idea why the price was going up. I bought my set like 5-6 years ago and I paid somewhere around $980. Everytime I go back and look at them the price has gone up. I contacted eibach to see if I could get a front strut replaced and that's when I learned they were discontinued. I don't think I actually need to replace the strut though.

You could just buy a new set...lol