GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Owner: 2013 CW 2-door GTI

MCPunk79

Passed Driver's Ed
That's the place to go! A friend of mine at work uses them and he's at Stage 2. I'm sure he'll chime in.....

:thumbup:

I surly hope he DOES chime in ... I want to go there. You don't happen to have an email address for them? There website won't send info, and all I have is a phone number... ??

How does your friend like his setup? I think just stock the GTI is amazing, especially after coming from a 170hp SVTF. I can't wait to have it tuned to a Stage 1! The car will be just amazing! Not sure yet tho, with the Minnesota Winter bearing down on us... just how much I'll get done with the car... BIG plans, so little time!

TornadoFast09

Go Kart Champion
im not sure that the "only 500 made" is accurate lol i see quite a few down here

MCPunk79

Passed Driver's Ed
im not sure that the "only 500 made" is accurate lol i see quite a few down here

I didn't think it was an "accurate" statement myself, but I know it's one of the rarer cars in Minnesota. You don't see 2-doors, and you don't see Candy White.

MCPunk79

Passed Driver's Ed

The GTI survived the harsh, cold Minnesota winter with flying colors! The only issue has been the aftermarket car starter. The car has been a joy to drive anywhere and everywhere! It's been just a blast as a daily driver and has completed everything it's been asked of. It's really a unique car.

cyTO

Ready to race!
I regret not going CW D: but I would have told the dealer to drop the price cause they molested it with their decal. I don't understand wtf they are thinking not only do they drill holes in your front bumper here in cali they also started putting decal on windows and above badges.