GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Let's chat about stock Bluetooth mic in the car

Mike/RAREHARE

Ready to race!
Not sure if u are like me. I'm on phone all the time for work, family, friends whatever. Not one freaking person can hear me clear, hearing people is fine. Though when talking with others with hands free, it's a freaking joke.

Question

Is yours as bad as mine ?

Have you upgraded to a better sys, what was it ?
Do I like ?

I get into my dad's KIA , works like every time, clear as fuck. What is Vw doing wrong.

Thanks for checking my post out.

Mike

michal

Go Kart Champion
You can try to adjust the microphone sensitivity via vag com. It can help. There is a thread somewhere on this forum. Just search for it.

boost pls

Passed Driver's Ed
It could be your phone... Mine has a white noise reduction feature and my calls are apparently crystal clear unless I have the windows down or it's raining buckets. I still have my soundaktor connected...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dmarsh15

Ready to race!
Mine works pretty good, but I didn't know there was an adjustment in vagcom

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
The BT speaker/mic is about the only thing I still like on my R. Nobody ever complains about the sound. I disconnected the soundaktor on day 1 though.

Mike/RAREHARE

Ready to race!
Maybe I'll play with it and see what happens

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
Mine's bad pretty bad mostly on the freeway though. I think its a combination of road noise from my suspension mods and the mic being up near the sun roof.

bebersol

Ready to race!
Mine works pretty good, but I didn't know there was an adjustment in vagcom

You can adjust in VAGCOM but you can also use the microphone button on the steering wheel. Push left side to turn down sensitivity, push right side to increase :)