GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Selling a few parts from my Mk6 GTI

GTILAWMK7

Edit bump...I have received payment for the Audi R8 Ignition Coils, so they are now sold. So the intake, ignition coils and side markers have all been sold. The downpipe and license plate bracket are both still available. Someone take these last two parts from me...I will work with whoever is seriously interested on the price and the shipping costs. PM me.

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
how much were you considering selling the downpipe for?

GTILAWMK7

Coils still available? I'm interested pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, no, sorry, the coils have been sold and shipped already. I updated the availability of what has already been sold and what is still available, on the first page (first and second post).

GTILAWMK7

Just so everyone knows, the ATP turbo downpipe, brand new, is $370, so that's a 32.432% reduction.

EDIT: sorry I screwed up my math calculation before lol fail

Last edited:

GTILAWMK7

Late night bump

Oh and Private message me, not just reply on here, because I get email notifications when I get a PM, but no notification from a thread reply :(

Somebody needs this downpipe out there...some lucky guy or girl....it's your soul pipe....it's so good and beautiful just waiting patiently in my garage...begging to be used again. Poor pipe. Just thinking about downpipes lately makes me want to go stage 2 on my MK7 so badly....but I shouldn't....I can't....or can I?

Last edited:

GTILAWMK7

How much for the down pipe now?

$250.00 Nothing has changed. It's still a good price and a good deal for a good downpipe in good condition. I said I would work with whoever really wants it with the shipping so it doesn't hurt the overall price too much. So far I've had some interested, but nobody seems that serious about it. How much would you offer? How much do you think it should be sold for?

Bump