GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SW-VW.com | A New Volkswagen Performance Parts Site

hawkeen

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello All,

My name is Hawk Miller.
Some of you may already know me, or may have already done business with me in the past, however I wanted to formally introduce myself here.

I am the owner of SW-VW.
We are a brand new Volkswagen online performance parts store based out of Northern Arizona. We opened up at the beginning of this year and have been building bigger by the day ever since.
Our goal is to exceed our customers expectations in product knowledge, and customer service. We are able to offer you the confidence in knowing that you are getting the quality parts you need to make your car stand out at the track, or on the street.
SW-VW Specialized in the Mk5 / Mk6 / Mk7 GTI & GLI Platforms, but we supply parts for much more. Anything from 80's Rabbits to 2015 TDI's. We have you covered!

Since we are so new, we don't yet have a big fancy website filled with tons of products, but we are doing our best to make it to that point.
Please feel free to check out what we have to offer so far, if you can't find what you are looking for, give us a shout! Chances are we can find it, and offer it to you at a very fair price.

Visit http://sw-vw.com/ and tell me what you think!

What can we do to improve your parts shopping experience?
Email me at Hawk@sw-vw.com for more information!

hawkeen

Passed Driver's Ed
@SELA_MK6GTI

Thanks for checking it out! Glad you like it!

If you have any suggestions of things you would like to see, or things that could be improved please let us know! We love to have the input of our customers involved in our business. All of the photos on the website are user submitted, and all of the products are suggested by users!

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Just followed you on Instagram as well. More listings of intakes would be nice to know what options are out there. I just got my GTI so I'm searching to see what are the popular brands used more often. Is that what you have listed? Most of the popular brands?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawkeen

Passed Driver's Ed
That is correct! We mostly just have the popular brands listed. If you check out the 'Parts Request' page you can see all of the different brands we offer.

I will note your request for more intake options!
Off of the top of my head, the options we have for VW's are..

aFe
Injen
K&N
Volant
AEM

hawkeen

Passed Driver's Ed
We don't typically do holiday sales, but we are always willing to do our best to price match, or exceed.
Even during our competitors holiday sales :)

Mindfields

Ready to race!
Nice to see another place besides Las Vegas for me, Sedona is still quite away from bullhead, but someday I'll make a trip out there with the .:R, good luck to your company!

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Awesome good to know. :) I will be wanting an Intake soon. Maybe by beginning of the year. I'll remember your website [emoji106]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mencho73

To fast 4 you
We don't typically do holiday sales, but we are always willing to do our best to price match, or exceed.
Even during our competitors holiday sales :)
Welcom to the club man will follow you on instagaram to see your parts[emoji109]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk