GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New,Completely different Full LED/Bi-Xenon Mk6 Headlights - AutoPartsEurope

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Can those with them installed post the nighttime cut off pics? I want to see how these projectors are.

I am going to adjust my headlights this weekend a bit, I can take some cut off pics

goose1

Ready to race!
Not sure if it was asked but are those OEM housings? I still have my stock lights somewhere and picked up a set of projectors but never got around to opening up any of the headlights I have in the basement.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Not sure if it was asked but are those OEM housings? I still have my stock lights somewhere and picked up a set of projectors but never got around to opening up any of the headlights I have in the basement.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mine were oem halogens that I had retro fitted.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

millcityauto

If anyone was at waterfest I was showing these bad boys!
I'll be at Volksbahn in NH next weekend if anyone is curious to see what they look like in person!

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
If anyone was at waterfest I was showing these bad boys!
I'll be at Volksbahn in NH next weekend if anyone is curious to see what they look like in person!

I love mine! If anyone wants to see them in person in the middle TN area, they can roll by! I have the black edition version.

I checked your site, when will you have those led fogs in stock? Also, will you be carrying different temp bulbs for xenarcs, like 5 and 6k?

millcityauto

I love mine! If anyone wants to see them in person in the middle TN area, they can roll by! I have the black edition version.

I checked your site, when will you have those led fogs in stock? Also, will you be carrying different temp bulbs for xenarcs, like 5 and 6k?

Hey Bringer!

Thanks for checking out the site!

Right now, we mainly have everything on pre-order but if you'd like I can have a set of fogs sent to you before the pre-order ends.

As for the bulb temp, I'm gonna have to speak with the OSRAM guys to see how easily this can be done. I'll definitely keep you posted!

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Hey Bringer!

Thanks for checking out the site!

Right now, we mainly have everything on pre-order but if you'd like I can have a set of fogs sent to you before the pre-order ends.

As for the bulb temp, I'm gonna have to speak with the OSRAM guys to see how easily this can be done. I'll definitely keep you posted!

I think any D8S osram xenarc bulb works. Also, are the foglights canbus error free or does it need some coding?

Leo_Freitas

Ready to race!
How bright are the DRL LEDs? Specially compared to others like ED's rep?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
How bright are the DRL LEDs? Specially compared to others like ED's rep?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Much brighter and a pure white, instead of bluish. I had eds reps before....

Jonnyboi

Long thread to go through, so i'm not too sure if this has already been answered before. But will there be a version made for the cars with stock OEM Bi-xenons?

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Long thread to go through, so i'm not too sure if this has already been answered before. But will there be a version made for the cars with stock OEM Bi-xenons?

Most likely not just because of the afs modules the whole osram headlight inside projector wise would have to be re designed for it.