GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
balls

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Still rockin the n64.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanna buy one of those and a GameCube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
Gamecube blows, I had one for quite a while. N64 though, hell yeah.

Frank knows. I was ballz good at smash bros. with Cap'n falcon.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Frank knows. I was ballz good at smash bros. with Cap'n falcon.

FAAALCOON PUUUUNCH!

Lol that game was awesome. I use to love using Yoshi and headbutting people off the map :laugh:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
trying out a new pizza place for lunch , Its called New York Pizza Pie, in Downers Grove , where the old Wing Stop used to be. This is a big NY style slice, or as Jawn would call it a saltine cracker with catsup and rat cheese.

Its a pretty good slice , its BIG measuring in at almost 11 inches, almost as big as my dong - the crust is good , a bit crispy on the outside and slightly chewy on the inside, plenty of cheese and the price is right at $4 for a slice and a Pepsi or even better at $7 for 2 slices and 2 Pepsi's. Delivery was free and it arrived nice and hot. I give it a solid B

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
trying out a new pizza place for lunch , Its called New York Pizza Pie, in Downers Grove , where the old Wing Stop used to be. This is a big NY style slice, or as Jawn would call it a saltine cracker with catsup and rat cheese.

Its a pretty good slice , its BIG measuring in at almost 11 inches, almost as big as my dong - the crust is good , a bit crispy on the outside and slightly chewy on the inside, plenty of cheese and the price is right at $4 for a slice and a Pepsi or even better at $7 for 2 slices and 2 Pepsi's. Delivery was free and it arrived nice and hot. I give it a solid B

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.