GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Do you have kids to throw in said SUV? lol.

Nah.

*Want to travel more and in a spacious vehicle
*Want ability/option to trailer car to track days if i get more serious into it.

I really like the Touareg but they come at a price. Trying to stay away from pickup trucks.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Nah.

*Want to travel more and in a spacious vehicle
*Want ability/option to trailer car to track days if i get more serious into it.

I really like the Touareg but they come at a price. Trying to stay away from pickup trucks.

TDI Sportwagen. /discussion.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Newest car guy was just born this morning. I hope he can rebuild my FD this spring.

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
Just bought a 2018 GoRf sedan! Got a premium plus with tech and sport packages. Pretty damn happy with this one so far. Year end bonus ftw.

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Just bought a 2018 GoRf sedan! Got a premium plus with tech and sport packages. Pretty damn happy with this one so far. Year end bonus ftw.

Nice car ! Was just thinking about trading the mk7 in for a 2015 s3. Can't afford that brand new non sense lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
Nice car ! Was just thinking about trading the mk7 in for a 2015 s3. Can't afford that brand new non sense lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanks! The virtual cockpit and other new tech is what sold me on the 2018, tbh. The 2015s are nice doe, you should do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.