GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Integrated Engineering IE Cold Air Intake Review - CCTA

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion

mistaleungg

Go Kart Newbie
I wanna check out my cart now and worry if there is any sale in the coming thanksgiving lol

mistaleungg

Go Kart Newbie
I will wait to buy any to start Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale, just week away.

Good idea, will wait a week or two. :thumbsup:

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion
They had on their FB page that there will be doing a black Friday sale on their website starting at 6pm mountain time Thursday with crazy deals!

ksandman

Ready to race!
They had on their FB page that there will be doing a black Friday sale on their website starting at 6pm mountain time Thursday with crazy deals!

Damn. I should probably have a Facebook so I could know these things lol. I already ordered it. Oh well! Maybe their k04 will be discounted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion
Yeah they are still good! I keep a close eye on them.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
How does it feel coming off of a stop light after you've sat idling for a minute? Because I'm a child and I wanted some sounds I stuck an Apex'i filter on the end of the MAF and while it's definitely more responsive while moving with fresh air flowing in, that first gulp of air off of a stop is pretty miserable.

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion
Mount is still perfect. I don't notice any hesitation off a light. Plus this thing sounds amazing.

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion
Long term update: intake is still the best I have seen and used in the market!

I just cleaned it today and reinstalled it.