GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 GTI Accessport & Accesstuner Updates - New OTS Maps, New Tables, New Monitors

COBB Tuning

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
*** UPDATE - 12/15/2016 ***

Our newest update for the 2010-2014 Volkswagen GTI (Mk6) brings tuning support for additional intake variants. Since releasing the Volkswagen Mk6 GTI Accessport, we have taken note of users' desire to install alternative intakes and still be able to utilize COBB Off The Shelf Maps. We are excited to now offer Accessport users that ability with the following map files!
  • Stage1+ Stock MAF 91 v103.ptm
  • Stage1+ Stock MAF 93 v103.ptm
  • Stage2 Stock MAF 91 v103.ptm
  • Stage2 Stock MAF 93 v103.ptm
These maps are immediately available for all supported 2010-2014 (Mk6) GTIs. They are intended to be used with aftermarket intakes that retain the factory MAF housing. We have performed on-car testing with the following intakes and have confirmed fuel trims are within appropriate levels. One important note is that all listed compatible intakes retain the complete factory MAF housing, not just mimic it's diameter. Even a similarly sized tube can cause drastic airflow differences compared to the factory housing.
  • Integrated Engineering High-flow Cold Air Intake
  • CTS Turbo Air Intake System
  • Arma Hyperflow Carbon Intake System
  • APR Carbon Fiber Intake System (Stage 1 and Stage 2)
Users will currently be required to download these maps from the COBB website and load them to an Accessport using Accessport Manager. This process involves zero fees and can be easily done right at home! The map files will also be available in future Accessport firmware updates.

Accessport Manager - http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/software/accessport-manager

COBB Tuning OTS Maps - http://www.cobbtuning.com/maps

OTS Map Notes Page - https://cobbtuning.atlassian.net/wiki/display/PRS/Map+Notes+for+MK6+GTI

Marshall@COBB

Last edited:

cinciGTI25

Alex - if I'm already running v103 with the Cobb intake, do I need to update my maps? Will this new update provide any advantage to me?

COBB Tuning

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Alex - if I'm already running v103 with the Cobb intake, do I need to update my maps? Will this new update provide any advantage to me?

No changes were made to the existing OTS map files, we've just added new map files to support additional intakes. If you're already using a v103 +BigSF map with the COBB intake, there is no need to update.

Marshall@COBB

JAWZPx3

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the update especially so soon after bringing support to the MK7. Just wondering for those with the Stock MAF beta file, is this one plenty different to warrant flashing it instead?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Wondering if I keep the beta v103 installed as it seems to be running fine. Some knock so I'm debating updating and switching to the new stock maf update.

COBB Tuning

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
We do not currently have plans to offer support for other TSI vehicles at this time. Being a relatively small company, our current VW task list already puts us well into Q3 2017. It's always a possibility we get through some of those tasks early and are able to add other vehicles, but no guarantees!

Marshall@COBB

Natemk6

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm not too positive about this but can some one help me with my question. Does Cobb have race has file or not yet?

I'm not 100% sure what makes something qualify as a "race file" (maybe 100 oct?) but they have the following maps available OTS

stage 0 (stock)

valet

anti theft

stage 1 (drop in filter recommended but not required)

Stage 1+ Bigsf intake (requires Cobb Cai)

Stage 1+ stock maf (requires cai with stock MAF housing. Cobbs intake has a larger diameter maf housing)

Stage 2 ( intake and full turbo back recommended but many run with just an intake and dp)

All stage maps are available in 91 or 93 octane

vannoj

I like to watch knock in each cylinder as well as LTFT and STFT to make sure the AFR fuel trims are looking correct. I also watch AFR to make sure things are looking right there.