GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Tuning DSG ROM Collection

COBB Tuning

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Update! As of this morning, 12/1 @ 11:30am CST I have drafted a list of everyone that has submitted DSG ROM files through the provided link. THANK YOU! We received just over 100 submissions and this will definitely go a long way in ensuring we have complete coverage of DSG vehicles upon release.

On that note, we are currently on track to release DSG support sometime in Q2 of 2018. Upon release, our Customer Service Team will be able to verify those of you who submitted ROM files and apply the 10% discount to your order.

I am assuming it is done through the OBD2, tuner had his laptop and cable going through in driver seat (I was in the lounge and they had video feed on TV).

Stratified got back saying I should submit ECU data which is what I've done or get my car flashed back to stock.

I'll stop being off topic now lol.

No worries with being off topic! We are aware of some additional Mk6 International ROMs that are not currently supported and do have plans to add support for them in the future (likely after DSG is released). For now, submitting the ROM file just as you've done is all we ask (along with some patience).

Marshall@COBB

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Update! As of this morning, 12/1 @ 11:30am CST I have drafted a list of everyone that has submitted DSG ROM files through the provided link. THANK YOU! We received just over 100 submissions and this will definitely go a long way in ensuring we have complete coverage of DSG vehicles upon release.

On that note, we are currently on track to release DSG support sometime in Q2 of 2018. Upon release, our Customer Service Team will be able to verify those of you who submitted ROM files and apply the 10% discount to your order.

Marshall@COBB

Cool cool. Thanks Marshall!

Laimface

Ready to race!
We are aware of some additional Mk6 International ROMs that are not currently supported and do have plans to add support for them in the future (likely after DSG is released)

Marshall@COBB

Me waiting for ROW updates that the USA got 5 months ago (Soon to be 9-12 if after Q2 '18 .....) Hire more engineers!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Me waiting for ROW updates that the USA got 5 months ago (Soon to be 9-12 if after Q2 '18 .....) Hire more engineers!

Lol. Isle of man is always last on the minds of people until the bikes show up.

tofuD01

Ready to race!

No worries with being off topic! We are aware of some additional Mk6 International ROMs that are not currently supported and do have plans to add support for them in the future (likely after DSG is released). For now, submitting the ROM file just as you've done is all we ask (along with some patience).

Marshall@COBB

I hope this is sooner rather than later, I had just flashed my car back to stock from apr and the AP still doesn't install onto my car.

Running stock really feels underwhelming.

Laimface

Ready to race!
Lol. Isle of man is always last on the minds of people until the bikes show up.

I know! At least I can still pour cash into my e46 BMW..... It's just developed the worst rod knock after the last track day hahaha new engine time!

tofuD01

Ready to race!
2 weeks and a AP firmware update later...still no support for my car... #feelsbadman

Madhav

Passed Driver's Ed
Probably never.

For the ROW crowd, far enough for the Mk8 likely to be released and that to be a higher priority... Also far enough for me to buy a DSG tune from another company and stop waiting.

flakomk6

Ready to race!
For the ROW crowd, far enough for the Mk8 likely to be released and that to be a higher priority... Also far enough for me to buy a DSG tune from another company and stop waiting.

As soon as my tax money comes in, i am getting a big turbo. And i will definitely need a tcu tune before i start tuning .... i am Looking to get unitronic’s tune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tofuD01

Ready to race!
Very very very far lol

As far as me holding a £500 AP that doesn't connect up to my car at 2.5 months.

Hijinx

Passed Driver's Ed
Assuming cobb gave up on the MK6 community ?

Why do y’all do this?

This isn’t Amazon Prime where you get things delivered in two days. It’s pretty simple: it takes time. Either remain patient, or move on. There’s no point in Cobb updating the thread every week with “we’re working on it” when they have tons of other programs going on. They likely rotate projects in and out of focus. Even if they have some progress to report, it would likely be above most of our heads...

Just sit back and chill. Y’all haven’t paid Cobb.