What did you do to your MK6 today?

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
All dyno prep this weekend...
-cleaned IAT and MAF sensor
-read current plugs (2K miles of tuning) and installed new gapped plugs
-Swapped the last worm gear clamp (throttle body) for T-bolt clamp
-Flashed a revised Torqbyte port fuel and methanol file
-Flashed a revised Eurodyne file with higher VE and TF to try and hold 30psi until 6,500rpm

Cosmetic/Performance:
-Finished installing the Rennline lifter plate for the gas pedal with extensions

All photos on IG @becauseHYDE16: https://www.instagram.com/becausehyde16/?hl=en

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Tell me how they are OEM

I dont gotta prove shit to you guy but here you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blongo804

Look for leaking water. Do you have a wiper delete?

No wiper delete.

Any suggestions on where to start looking? Nothing is working that I’m doing. The vent air smells fine.. it’s just the overall interior smell now. It really sucks because it sticks to my stuff such as gym bag, clothes, etc. :/

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I know this isn't the right place to ask but I feel like this thread is where the action still is on this forum.... Anyone have any recommendations on a decent headunit? I'm tired of not having navigation. Looking for something with a decent sized screen that interfaces with my Android phone.

Do you have a bluetooth module installed already?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
They aren't golf r skirts that's for sure.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
They do look good though. I remember seeing them on ecs now, but the pictures they use suck...no pics of it on a car.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I do have Bluetooth already yes.

i run android devices on my RNS510 no issues. but if you want something that runs Android (warning: these boot slow) there are options. people are selling RCD330 which appears to run some android skin but unsure if it will do what you want. There are plenty of less expensive RNS315 out there which usually does the trick - you might need an antenna though coming from RCD model.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Dropped it off to have the timing tensioner/chain replaced...plus a few other little things.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
GTI got to finally enjoy garage life for one short day. Now the wife's car is in there. Man is my cold start loud.. Feel bad for my neighbors lol.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Not today but last night. Finished the 42DD shifter endlink and bracket bushing install. Just running through the gears with the car off I didn't feel much different from doing the bushings and side to side end link but when actually driving it does feel a bit more firm which is nice. Definitely recommend the end links and bushings can be done if you want to get rid of all the rubber, doesn't take too long and fairly cheap. I may pick up the cable bracket to get rid of all the plastic too but damn, $100 is a lot for one small piece of metal.