GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

ninja agent

Thanks for the welcome! I've been eyeing the front LED's as a possible mod, but am hoping they might come down in price a bit aftermarket when they're available here in the US as an option on the '12s. So I'm holding off--for now.

As for guys trying to push it when they come up next to me on the road, they're just going to have to enjoy the look of my taillights!

Pryme

Ready to race!

1 day left til i leave for SoWo 11'

:happyanim:

looks black more then csg

E. Tiberius

Passed Driver's Ed
Rieger front lip minus the bottom plate?

Yuppers... But Ive decided that the lip has to go. I havent even put my DG springs on yet and Im already scraping it at times.

I don't know how the cats with the slammed rides can survive in the mean streets!

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
mine...after a carwash with rusty rotors haha! :p

Attachments

• IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 451

uncdubber02

I'm new to the forum—and have been meaning to post pictures of my 2-week-old CSG Autobahn DSG GTI, which I'm loving. So here are 2 "art shots".

I've had 5 Audis before, most recently a 2008 TT. This is my second VW, and first GTI. This is replacing a 2010 BMW 3-series that I never warmed up to. I LOVE the GTI—it's the most fun car I've ever had, period. It's a keeper!

In the 2 weeks I've had it, I've gotten more unsolicited compliments on my GTI than on any other car I've ever had.

This is also the first car I've ever modified, or planned to modify, in any way beyond window tint. The first thing I did was get the fully loaded APR Stage 1 tune and Carbonio intake. I've just ordered yellow fog lights, blue-tinted aspherical side mirrors—and the R tinted LEDs. I'm sure more will follow.

I'll post more pictures as I get further along. Thanks to everyone for all the helpful information on the forum—I'm happy to be part of the "club"!
great looking car, ninja! I'm in Charlotte too, also with a CSG 5-door, and have gotten lots of compliments on my ride as well. Guys especially love the wheels. There aren't too many around town yet, but I keep seeing more pop up. Enjoy!

Am Schnellsten!

Schnell, schneller, ...
Charlotteans of all GTI colors, unite!

great looking car, ninja! I'm in Charlotte too, also with a CSG 5-door, and have gotten lots of compliments on my ride as well. Guys especially love the wheels. There aren't too many around town yet, but I keep seeing more pop up. Enjoy!

I am looking to buy a 2011 this June. Which dealers did you guys go through?

ninja agent

Schnell, I tried PMing you Charlotte dealer info, but your PM is blocked. Uncdubber, glad to know you're enjoying your ride. Haven't seen too many GTIs around here, which I'm happy about since everyone in Charlotte seems to drive my old ride. But glad there are more uf us around here!

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion