GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official BLACK GTI / Golf Thread

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
What plug did you use for the wiper delete?

It's a Honda oem plug haha.

^^ what you lowered on?

what suspension do you have?

Bilstein pss10 fully lowered front about 1 cm left to drop rear.

OMG Kev....FTW!!!!
Looks hot!

Thanks fab haha gimme your alcons and I will be complete!

Looks real nice! What wing is that? And is it CF?

Sorry can't tell from my phone

It's the OSIR telson carbon fiber wing.

Damn the wing looks SICK...i am sure I need to be low and have wide wheels like that to be able to pull it off like Kev.

It's only ET+35 not that aggressive :p haha

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
WOW Kevin loving the wheels. They look fantastic.

michal

Go Kart Champion
Some Better photos.

Your car looks great. I love the color of your wheels. I like a copper and bronze but could not find a powder coat color I liked and nobody could not make a color I wanted. I ended up with Hyper Black. If I were you I would change a few things to make your car look even better (emblems, badges, upper grille stripes, maybe side mirror covers-combination of black and bronze)

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
WOW Kevin loving the wheels. They look fantastic.

Thanks

Your car looks great. I love the color of your wheels. I like a copper and bronze but could not find a powder coat color I liked and nobody could not make a color I wanted. I ended up with Hyper Black. If I were you I would change a few things to make your car look even better (emblems, badges, upper grille stripes, maybe side mirror covers-combination of black and bronze)

Got cf mirrors ATM.
Thinking about Matt blacking front and rear badges. Not sure though

michal

Go Kart Champion
Tha
Thinking about Matt blacking front and rear badges. Not sure though

Do not do it. Too much black is not good in my opinion.
Bronze/Gloss Black front and rear VW emblems/badges, bronze upper grile stripes and maybe bronze mirror caps will look good+ yellow fog/city lights.

Frazy1

Passed Driver's Ed
Thought I posted my car....but here she is.... + Tribute to the LM's I just sold.

What I started with

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Masterkevin - are those dark red tinted R tails w/no fog? I'm pretty sure yes but it looks like you shopped the tint of the photo some so wanted to ask - car is beautiful btw ... Now I need to do the rear wiper delete as well.

gophex1

My Black Beauty :D

Going up a bridge. [Video]

Under one.

michal

Go Kart Champion
^Looks great Mike but you should do something with this black area where the GTI badge was installed.