GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: F23T Hybrid K04

papadubsack

Ready to race!
I have an F23T turbo that I was going to install on my car but have decided to stay in the stock turbo for the time being. This is an upgraded K04 turbo that has a larger billet compressor wheel and a clipped turbine wheel. Bolts right on, all you will need is a silicone coupler to mate the outlet to your turbo discharge pipe on the passenger side of the car, and a rear breather block off ($25-40) and necessary gaskets and crush washers. It is recommended to install this with an upgraded intake, Downpipe, and Intercooler.

Asking $580 shipped and paypal’d to the lower 48. Yes it’s an eBay F23T, they’re made in the same factory Frankenturbo buys their turbos from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tehred5pade

Passed Driver's Ed
So it's eBay? There was another company that had their turbos made in the same factory as the f23t... Want to say it started with a G but forget. People had good luck with them too. I have a couple discounts I can use to bring down the price when I buy my f23t but seems like a good deal... Just wanted to give back story on the factory. Maybe someone else can give more info

joshterrell861

Passed Driver's Ed
You can say the same factory up and down but they aren't. Doug switched suppliers 2 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

papadubsack

Ready to race!
You can say the same factory up and down but they aren't. Doug switched suppliers 2 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wasn’t aware he switched, but regardless it’s still the same design. Probably just not the “mixedflow” chra he advertises now.

kahugu.brian

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the clarification bruv
So it's eBay? There was another company that had their turbos made in the same factory as the f23t... Want to say it started with a G but forget. People had good luck with them too. I have a couple discounts I can use to bring down the price when I buy my f23t but seems like a good deal... Just wanted to give back story on the factory. Maybe someone else can give more info

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

papadubsack

Ready to race!
its not upgraded K04 its china-and no its not a frankin turbo its just a China copy of the stock k04

Stock k04 doesnt have a 62mm Comp wheel. This does. Doug had his turbos made in a chinese factory too.