GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 MK6 GTI - 54k mi - $13500 - Western Mass

Kamill

Selling my '13 MK6 GTI with DSG. I love this car and don't want to sell it but I need a truck. I purchased the vehicle from Northampton VW with 32k miles, I am the second owner.

DSG service done at 39.8k miles at Zbylut Motors. Oil changed every 5k by myself with OEM filters and Mobil 1 0w40 synthetic. I installed a fumoto valve for fast and easy oil changes. Newer continental extreme contact tires, less than 10k miles on them.

The car is lightly modded with a Cobb Big SF Air Intake, Forge DV spacer and a Stratified e-tune custom to the car. Essentially stage 1+. I will include the Access Port and the stock air intake in the sale as well. The AP has a map for exhaust crackles if you choose to install an aftermarket exhaust, I never got around to it. Factory lighting package with cornering Bi-Xenon HIDs, sun roof, navigation and SiriusXM capability.

The paint has a few rock chips and the wheels have curb rash from the previous owner, see photos.

I have a loan on the car from VW credit, please keep this in mind as it'll take time for the title to arrive after the car is paid off.

See pics here as the file size is too large and I don't want to resize them all: https://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/d/2013-volkswagen-gti-54k-mi/6719368807.html