GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 1 Golf R vs BMW 135i **VID**

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
The Golf R should win slightly, but I agree that he pulled way too hard on that 135i. Needless to say OP still won, and the owner of the 135i that he raced came on here and justified it! What more do you need...

Anything can happen on the street.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
The Golf R should win slightly, but I agree that he pulled way too hard on that 135i. Needless to say OP still won, and the owner of the 135i that he raced came on here and justified it! What more do you need...

Here's another video I found. 60km/h roll he pulled hard and then the 135 stayed where it was at, maybe started to gain a little back after about 120km/h. 80km/h roll BMW stayed right with him. From a dig, the R smoked the 135i. Had the videos been longer (OP's vids) we probably would've seen the same thing happen.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Wrong. Show me a video of a stage one Golf R vs a stock 135i. Your stage 2 GTI videos don't mean shit here. If you don't have videos of that, show me that same stage2 GTI beating or losing to a stage 1 Golf R, and then those vids might be worth something.

You must be a dick.

Ive raced them all, seen these races a hundred times. Been through every possible race combination with these cars. Drive my bros 135 every other day, there is no way this guy is pulling a 135 in his stage 1 R.

Anything can happen on the street sure, but that doesnt mean i have to agree that a stage 1 R pulls buslengths on a 135 as if it were standing still.

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
Doesnt make what im saying wrong though. My brother has a stock 135, it runs neck and neck with a stage 2+ R and destroys a stage 2 mk6 gti that pulls on stage 1 Rs. But yeah, you're stage 1 pulls buslengths on 135s.

Guy.... I can run stock 135i's at stage 2 right now.... so not sure what you're talking about here....? Can't kill them but can at least run with them, friend has one.

So your saying a 330 awhp golf R loses to a 250 whp 135i? Lol your a stupid fuck bro go troll somewhere else

I kinda agree with you here.

GolfR1031

Ready to race!
Thank you!

GolfR1031

Ready to race!
This is the last post I'm going to write in reference to anything DJunited says. Below is a video of my stage 2 unitronic mk6 gti vs a stock 335i. I beat it and I know for a fact my stage 1 golf r is faster then my stage 2 mk6 gti I owned both cars and drove both everyday I know which is faster so if you don't believe me idc is common sense for a golf r that makes 265-270 AWHP to beat a 250 rwhp 135i its not rocket science bro. And to say that a stock 135i can beat a stage 2+ golf r just makes you look more idiotic. Go troll somewhere else bro your really an idiot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPLIorGZljk

GolfR1031

Ready to race!
trust me i know man I've been on the forums since 2010 when i got my mk6 gti nothing has changed his shit is always the fastest and when you post something it can't be true even if the guy that drives the other car chimes in. He should be banned

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Guy.... I can run stock 135i's at stage 2 right now.... so not sure what you're talking about here....? Can't kill them but can at least run with them, friend has one.

I kinda agree with you here.

Did you not see the vids i posted of stage 2 vs 135. You definitly cant kill them, so you made my point lol.

TooPoor1

This subforum has taught me that my stg2+ R is one of slowest cars on the road and has no chance of beating any stage GTI ... Yet somehow R's are now in the 11's. Can we stop acting like they're overweight, slow pigs? This is just ridiculous.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
This is the last post I'm going to write in reference to anything DJunited says. Below is a video of my stage 2 unitronic mk6 gti vs a stock 335i. I beat it and I know for a fact my stage 1 golf r is faster then my stage 2 mk6 gti I owned both cars and drove both everyday I know which is faster so if you don't believe me idc is common sense for a golf r that makes 265-270 AWHP to beat a 250 rwhp 135i its not rocket science bro. And to say that a stock 135i can beat a stage 2+ golf r just makes you look more idiotic. Go troll somewhere else bro your really an idiot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPLIorGZljk

Read my post.i said its runs neck and neck with a 2+ R. Nowhere did i say it beats it. Talk shit moar please.

What is your fbo stage 2 vid vs 335 supposed to prove? I have vids of a dp and tune only gti pulling a 335. So what?

Most of the vids i post here arent even of my car racing lol. You're still butthurt my k04 gti destroys 2+Rs. Its fact. Nowhere did i say im fastest too, so continue making yourself feel better by talking moar shit.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Can't we all just be friends?

:yikes:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Guys, it's wet out this morning and I smoked an 01 Accord v6 from a dig.

INB4SLOWACCORDISSLOW
CSB

JhnR

Banned