GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Buick Grand National

Kal-GTI

Ready to race!
If that thing was sold in manual with a TT V6 in the 30s... That would be enticing.

How dare you suggest things that would make this thing more appealing. Unlike GM are you trying to make people want to buy this car? :D

rs999

Go Kart Champion
Why doesn't GM just import the Chinese Park Avenue and re-badge it as a Grand National, then drop a tuned 2.0T engine from the Regal in it making 300HP:

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20130805/carnews/130809960

The lines are so much better than a tarted up US-spec Regal.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
They should just discontinue the line all together. So funny how GM just rebadges the same car with 5 different makes of their lineup

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
the GN of the 80's was more substantially powerful that the 'vette at the time and Buick is desperately trying to re-brand themselves to a younger generation.

Grand Nats in the 80's were beastly. Guy down the street had one, and took me for a ride when I had my learner's permit. Heh. I got Driver's Ed pretty well that day :)

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Grand Nats in the 80's were beastly. Guy down the street had one, and took me for a ride when I had my learner's permit. Heh. I got Driver's Ed pretty well that day :)

Fun? :happyanim:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
They should just discontinue the line all together. So funny how GM just rebadges the same car with 5 different makes of their lineup

Cookie cutter cars.. :clap:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion