GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Nashville chat........

vizzlebizzle

Passed Driver's Ed
having a few upgrades put into the R... good thing i decided to do my clutch as it was discovered that my flywheel was in terrible shape... here's a pic

[/URL]

downside was that i originally ordered just a replacement clutch, to reuse the factory flywheel. obviously that isn't happening lol... sent that one back and got the same one with a single mass flywheel. i've never seen a flywheel that bad in person, curious how it got that way...

Heitzke

I am the law
having a few upgrades put into the R... good thing i decided to do my clutch as it was discovered that my flywheel was in terrible shape... here's a pic

downside was that i originally ordered just a replacement clutch, to reuse the factory flywheel. obviously that isn't happening lol... sent that one back and got the same one with a single mass flywheel. i've never seen a flywheel that bad in person, curious how it got that way...

Ouch yeah, look at those hot spots!

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
DUBFEST OF MIDDLE TENNESSE SET FOR AUGUST 30

LA VERGNE, Tenn.-July 29, 2015-The Wolfsburg Alliance Volkswagen Club of middle Tennessee will host Dubfest on Sunday, August 30, 2015. The car show takes place at Veteran's Memorial Park at 115 Floyd Mayfield Drive in La Vergne.

Dubfest is middle Tennessee's only all Volkswagen car show and swap meet. The event benefits the Wounded Warrior Project, and is free and open to spectators.

"After outgrowing our previous location, we're excited to host this event in La Vergne," said Daniel Edwards of the Wolfsburg Alliance committee. "It's a great opportunity to bring the middle Tennessee Volkswagen community together."

The event features 12 show classes, such as Pre-79 Beetle, Transporter, Karmann Ghia, Type 3, Thing, Off-road, Volksrod and Rat Rod, Water cooled stock, Water cooled custom, Special interest, People's Choice, and Best of Show. Gates open for the swap meet/show car set up at 8:00 a.m. Gates will open at 10:00 a.m. Judging will take place at 12 noon. Pre-registration is $8 in advance and $10 day of show. Awards will be given at 3:30 p.m.

Additionally, Dubfest includes music and raffle prizes. Event t-shirts and vendor spaces will be available. Swap meet spots are also available for $10.

For more information visit www.dubfesttn.com or www.facebook.com/wolfsburgalliance.

vizzlebizzle

Passed Driver's Ed
anybody going to cars and coffee on saturday? it's in franklin at the carmike theater, right? also i've got a pierburg rev d dv (NIB, only opened to verify part#) and evoms engine cover if anyone is interested.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Looking for someone to install an aftermarket Android Auto headunit and Maestro in my car. Any recommendations? would prefer someone who's done this on another MK6..

Thanks..

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Congrats! Pics?

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Nice! Audi Nashville? Hope they treated ya well. Buddy works as a tech for Porsche