GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Volkswagen Questions and Answers

boosted27

Go Kart Champion
Hey Alex,

Does this mean dealerships are going to carry the Watkins Glen rims now? Any idea how much they would be to buy off VW?

Any idea when they'll be in stock?

They will be on KIJIJI and such next summer anyway... Look at all the detroits on KIJIJI.

afretes

Ready to race!
2013 VW Golf Order Guides & Pricing

nuc

Ready to race!
FYI - Wolfsburg Edition models won't be released for at least 60 days. Some are already at port (NS) but that doesn't mean VW will release them. I'm hoping early March, however it will most likely be mid to end of March.

I heard Feb 18th for my delivery. My WBE is sitting in Emden waiting for the ship to arrive, load and leave on Feb 6th. Then it's to Halifax by Feb 15th... Then it's just going to sit there?

afretes

Ready to race!
February Programs and Incentives

2013 Golf Trade Allowance

During the month of February VW will offer a $1,000 cash trade allowance to purchasers of any new 2013 model year Volkswagen Golf 2.5, TDI and GTI models (R not included).
To qualify, all customers purchasing an eligible vehicle who trade-in any vehicle with a value of $1,000 or more.

Dealer Cash

Cash not available if leasing or financing using any special rates. Eligible vehicles are:
Golf Gas - $1,000
Golf GTI - $1,000
EOS - $1,000
CC - $1,500

afretes

Ready to race!
2013 VW Wolfsburg Rates

Golf 2.5 WB

Finance: 36 months 1.9% - 48 months 2.9% - 60 months 3.9%
Lease: 36 months 3.9% - 48 months 4.9%

Golf TDI WB

Finance: 36 months 3.9% - 48 months 4.9% - 60 months 5.9%
Lease: 36 months 4.9% - 48 months 5.9%

Golf GTI WB

Finance: 36 months 2.9% - 48 months 3.9% - 60 months 4.9%
Lease: 36 months 3.9% - 48 months 4.9%

These are for ON, not sure what they're in QC.

dirtyluke1

Hi Alex what is the finance rate on the 2013 WB golf on a 72 month term?
Also say I put down a deposit on a WB golf back in Jan would I get stuck with these new finance rates?? Or the one that was available when the agreement was signed?
Thank you!

afretes

Ready to race!
Hi Alex what is the finance rate on the 2013 WB golf on a 72 month term?
Also say I put down a deposit on a WB golf back in Jan would I get stuck with these new finance rates?? Or the one that was available when the agreement was signed?
Thank you!

It's 4.9% for 72 and 5.9% 84 months. We didn't have rates for the WB back in January. There's no rate protection with VW.

dirtyluke1

Thanks for the reply! Might take my deposit back then
And wait a few months once they drop back down again
Then I'll buy one those rates are crazy lol
They won't be selling quick at those rates that's for sure
Thanks Alex!