GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I'll take the gti... Unless this is the DD replacement and in that case I'll take the Rabbit lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah for a daily I think it would be tough to beat. It's a bit boyracer in the looks department though.
You’ll get over it quick tbh. Audi RS6 wagon next year doe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coming from a guy who drives a stage2 Gti I really don't know what you're talking about. It blows the pants off most gti's. Pulls just as hard as my k04 and handles like my Gti after I dumped 10k in the suspension. The suspension is adjustable too, you can make it ride really soft and comfy if you want or really stiff if you want.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah for a daily I think it would be tough to beat. It's a bit boyracer in the looks department though. Coming from a guy who drives a stage2 Gti I really don't know what you're talking about. It blows the pants off most gti's. Pulls just as hard as my k04 and handles like my Gti after I dumped 10k in the suspension. The suspension is adjustable too, you can make it ride really soft and comfy if you want or really stiff if you want.

Wow. Need that driver mod then jay. Friend is stage 1 RS and we are dead even on a straight. Rides like shit. Bolsters take a minute to break in.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Wow. Need that driver mod then jay. Friend is stage 1 RS and we are dead even on a straight. Rides like shit. Bolsters take a minute to break in.

From the sounds of it, your buddy needs driver mod. There's no way a stage 2 Gti is keeping up with this thing. Feels like it might even pull harder than my gti. Not to mention you'd need 10k in mods to get the suspension to feel like the RS.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
From the sounds of it, your buddy needs driver mod. There's no way a stage 2 Gti is keeping up with this thing. Feels like it might even pull harder than my gti. Not to mention you'd need 10k in mods to get the suspension to feel like the RS.

Line up your bros ride next to me and see who is side by side in this “hard pulling machine”. Friend has been driving manuals far longer than you have. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

It’s an ST with ish AWD and fancy suspension. Fat pigs that are slow. Enjoy

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Line up your bros ride next to me and see who is side by side in this “hard pulling machine”. Friend has been driving manuals far longer than you have. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Oh yeah

https://youtu.be/5nyD3wgbj6g

Enjoy jay. It doesn’t pull harder than your car. Lmao

Oh wow

It’s an ST with ish AWD and fancy suspension. Fat pigs that are slow. Enjoy

Oh wow yeah

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Deez heads doe. Gotta love LS engines. $250 for a set of used heads lol. $200 for a clean, resurface, and valve job. Good as new!

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
HPA SHS coilovers come in today. Hope I’m home in time to sign for them or UPS let’s me hold them somewhere for pick up. Wish they gave this option in the first place...

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Deez heads doe. Gotta love LS engines. $250 for a set of used heads lol. $200 for a clean, resurface, and valve job. Good as new!

Oh wow. Workin on the kit car?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.