GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Southeast FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Please do not post FS/FT/WTB/WTT Threads on regional forums, as they will be removed or deleted if double post. This is an attempt to keep the forum as organized as possible.

Please use this thread for for all for sale, for trade, want to buy, want to trade related posts.

Classified posting:

Please respect sellers. Meaning if someone is selling an item, don't chime in with random comments about how their item sucks, or is overpriced, etc. If the item really is overvalued, etc, then the marketplace will correct that (ie. he won't be able to find a buyer). This does not mean you cannot bargain, by all means bargain for what you want, but this is different from trying to ruin a person's for sale thread.

Do not forget to include the price of the item you are selling. This is not ebay, no need for bidding games

Please only create ONE thread for any item for sale, and only put the thread in the Classifieds forum, or one of it's sub-forums, depending on what you're selling. Please feel free to PM me if you have any further questions regarding this matter.

Non-sponsor Advertising/Group Buys:

Non-sponsor advertising is not allowed in www.GolfMK6.com forums. If you are affiliated with a merchant(including, but not limited to, working for, or having some other financial gain, or being sponsored by them), or service company (in this case a tuner), DO NOT offer their products or services here unless you are a forum sponsor . It is also not accepted if you are selling mass quantities of merchandise.

If any user wants to present a GB, please contact the source who is willing to offer the deal, and have them approach us. If that company is not a forum sponsor, we won't give green light to the group buy.

In the past, with good intentions we let a lot of personal advertising, group buys slide by, so as of this evening, those who advertise without forum sponsorship will be given infractions and the threads will be deleted. Any other location, including but not limited to signatures, titles, avatars, etc. that contain advertising will be deleted.

We have many forum sponsors here helping us, it would be unfair to them the opposite way.

Please contact JJ-R32 or Gulfer if you wish to become a forum sponsor

Any concerns knock on our doors.

blacksmokedub

Passed Driver's Ed
SOLD

Set of 4
225/45/17
Continental ContiProContact
Like new OEM size tires
Roughly 500-1000 miles on these tires

Located in Sarasota (34232)

SOLD

Last edited:

dubbed24

Ready to race!
FS: MK6 GTI ST Coilovers

20k miles on them

$450 shipped or $400 local pick up. Firm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RATFINK

Passed Driver's Ed
2011 Volkswagen Golf TDI (2DR)
Blue Graphite
62,000 Miles
6spd Manual Transmission
Winter Package
Bluetooth
RCD 510 Touch Screen radio
Stage 1 ECU tune by Reflect Tuning
Airlift Slam Series front and rear bags with analog management, dual compressors, and 5 gallon tank (installed by rat4life)

Car can be sold as stock or as is with the air ride suspension
Stock Price 15,000 With Air Ride 16,500

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have:
Email: wjohnson0341@yahoo.com Cell: (336)303-2657

DSCN0696 by DEAD_RAMONES

DSCN0689 by DEAD_RAMONES

Last edited:

mk6rn

Saw your post for the ST coilovers in Fayetteville. Let me know if you are still looking to sell them.

OrlandoK04MK6

2012 mk6 gti k03 stock turbo FS-8k miles on it-Orlando

I have the stock turbo and manifold for sales in orlando. It is in perfect shape with 8k miles on it. No heat warp or cracks etc...looks new. I pulled it off my 2012 mk6 gti to do a k04. I am looking for 350 for it. Prefer to deal in person not mailing the parts.

MooreBoost

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm looking to trade a set of 18" Bathursts and original tires w/ 7k miles for an aftermarket wheel / tire setup. PM me.

dubbed24

Ready to race!
WTT: SPM custom catback. Custom made mid pipe with no muffler or res into the spm dual rear muffler. It's just too quiet for me.

Located just south of ATL. pm me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikochu

boogerface
I've got a set of used Ed's Golf 6 Dark Red LED Taillights (Vacar) with adapters for sale. $200 locally picked up in Central Florida. PM if interested.

EDIT: SOLD!

Last edited:

gliitch

Ready to race!
I am looking for an Interlagos interior to swap with my Golf TDI black/gray cloth. Let me know if anyone hates the plaid and wants to swap

TomCat1

Ready to race!
Looking for some local pick up of Dark Cherry LED's. South FL Area