GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 17" VW Goal Wheels w/ All Season Tires

JKoby123

Ready to race!
*** SOLD ***

Up for sale are my 17" Goal wheels with the stock conti pro tires on them. The tires have roughly half tread; I can remove them if desired.

The wheels have about 12k on them. Only summer driven. Make me an offer; I'd like to move them soon.

Sorry for the lack of pictures ATM, but I'll post some up tomorrow. Let me know if you're interested. :thumbup:

Last edited:

McQueen77

Banned
pickup only? pics please:w00t:

JKoby123

Ready to race!
Sorry guys! I'd ship them at a buyer's expense.
Price wise, I'd like to get at least $400.00 - 450.00.
I'll post pictures tonight.
And I'm in Rome, NY. (45 Minutes from Syracuse)

:w00t:

McQueen77

Banned
silver or anthracite? pics dude!

JKoby123

Ready to race!
Sorry about the delay! I grabbed a picture of the worst condition wheel. They are all really damn clean, except for this one. (It has a very small scuff near the bottom; you can see in the picture.) It's not even noticable unless you know what you're looking for. Anyway, here it is:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    291.6 KB · Views: 200

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Is that slight curbage along the bottom rim area? is that the ONLY damage. I'm sure you'll sell these quick but I'll stay tuned in case you get desperate and then give you an offer.

JKoby123

Ready to race!
Is that slight curbage along the bottom rim area? is that the ONLY damage. I'm sure you'll sell these quick but I'll stay tuned in case you get desperate and then give you an offer.

That is hands down the worst area. Curbage, I'm not sure. As for that offer, I'm already desperate. Lol.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
That can be fixed I think by wheel repair. I'm going to check on shipping to ks before I give an offer. Any chance you could post pics of all 4 and tire tread?

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
If you are able to hold on to them for a couple days I'll be going up to Oswego feb 18 and I can pick them up on my way there