GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chiraqi Chat14: And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Nope.... I was hoping I could bypass the clutch using this method.... Looks like I will be doing some more research. I found a post an old thread that called a out a different wire that does it but it's cold today. Not in The mood to dig into today. Maybe later this week. I don't have to drive my car to work so I can leave in the car disassembled. I also have two dash cams to wire up. So I'll be doing all that this week probably.

Sent from my distraction device
Yeah working on cars in the cold sucks.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Yes. Even tho it's a quick connection j wasn't feeling it lol

Sent from my distraction device
Lol yeah I want to throw my shifter bushings in but I will wait until spring.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
I feel bad ass with my leather driving gloves, I just keep forgetting the toothpick.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow^ dat HYDE.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
IN4UPDATES

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Bad weekend for one of the GFs daughters friend.

her "bf" took her to AZ. Put a bullet in her head and his head. Shes hanging on by a thread but not likely to make it. Not sure if it was planned or if he freaked out when cops arrived and decided to end it.

She went camping with us over summer and was an absolutely joy to be with. She was having issues and thoughts of suicide recently, but not sure what ended up happening with this guy and being shot.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-mchenry-teen-shot-phoenix-20160116-story.html

Godspeed

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
jesus, Roy.. sorry man. this was the gf's , daughter's, friend?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Goodness, not a happy story for a Sunday night. Prayers to that family and all involved

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
jesus, Roy.. sorry man. this was the gf's , daughter's, friend?
Correct.

Thanks for the words guys. Always a little different when a case like this hits so close to home. GFs daughter is a wreck, along with her friends. Just not used to these unusual deaths lately. Too many people leaving too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.