GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parked my GTI next to...

Shini

Go Kart Champion
So we've got a park next to, but not a I parked next to really, wanted to post this because I parked next to this car feeling slightly like a man, then after talking to the owner I felt my balls shrink a bit.

This is a friend of mines z06, custom built 427 engine with all the trimmings, bolt ons, etc...100 shot of nitrous...

Ran a 9.6 @ 144 in Houston.

How big of a Turbo do I need to beat this?! :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346276071421.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346276071421.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 1,340

matthewk

Passed Driver's Ed
If your balls shrank because of a guy in a Corvette, you didn't really have any to begin with... just sayin..

Thumper

Autocross Champion

A big one........

No, bigger than that.

This should get you close.....

Those 427s were 500HP STOCK dude.....did you ask him what it dynoed at with his bolt ons even BEFORE the 100HP NOS shot??

You need JATOs or a new car to hang with him. ;) :D

Love that color, wish we could get yellow on the GTIs.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
lol I'm being facetious about the ball shrinkage, turbo question was a joke :p

He dyno'd on shot at mid 740 IIRC

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
A big one........

No, bigger than that.

This should get you close.....

Those 427s were 500HP STOCK dude.....did you ask him what it dynoed at with his bolt ons even BEFORE the 100HP NOS shot??

You need JATOs or a new car to hang with him. ;) :D

that would be the only thing inside of your engine compartment :lol: 1 ft. downpipe? :p

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Ko9 should do.

ATC2

Ready to race!
Almost got a ZO6 but anyone who owns or has owned a Corvette will probably tell you that getting in and out of that thing on a daily basis gets to be a drag. I needed a daily driver, makes a very nice second car though.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
That's how Houston does it. You'll see alot of those on the highways looking for others that dare. Every Wed, Sat & Sunday.

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Almost got a ZO6 but anyone who owns or has owned a Corvette will probably tell you that getting in and out of that thing on a daily basis gets to be a drag. I needed a daily driver, makes a very nice second car though.

I daily mine in the summer months and I have an old back injury. It's easy if you use the right technique. The key is not putting one foot in and sliding in like a regular car, you have to sit with both feet on the ground, then turn into the car. Reverse those steps to get out.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion

more like......How much money do you want to throw down to make your car non-drivable on the street? It's not going to be cheap. The stock weight of a MK6 GTI is not light either.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Ko9 should do.

lol!

That's how Houston does it. You'll see alot of those on the highways looking for others that dare. Every Wed, Sat & Sunday.

He's in Lubbock with me, only goes to Houston for what he said is the biggest car meet in 'merica, don't know the name, but he ran while he was there, and that's with crap tires...Needless to say I"m impressed!

Wish I had one of those every no and again, but tbh I like having a moderate car, I'd rather be able to use all 100% of my car daily, than 10% like in his vette!

Shini

Go Kart Champion

Agreed. Yellow would be a nice color. I liked it on the RX-8's too! They only kept it for the first year, which makes them pretty rare to find which is nice

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion