GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Mk6 vs......

Old 04-12-2019, 01:41 AM   #3137
GolNat
Autocross Champion

Drives: 2013 Base 6 MT
Had some fun with a 10-13 Camaro tonight on 2 lane back roads. Came up on him kinda fast and backed off. He slowed down a bit and sped up a bit so I followed. Came to a crossroad with a traffic light. Light was green and we were both making a right. I downshift into 2nd and hang tight to him. As soon as we round the turn he takes off, so I do too. Had to actually back off as I was catching him and on his ass till he shut it down around 70. Next 3-4 miles he wouldn’t slow down slower then 70. Takes off from 70 and starts pulling on me and my little turbo just couldn’t hang after 85ish. I think he knew he had to keep the speed up if he wanted to loose me. Lots of fun though especially after a busy day at work!!

CSB
Old 05-18-2019, 12:00 PM   #3138
sterkrazzy
Formula 3000 Driver

Drives: mk6 gti
Was pretty funny yesterday...Just driving around and this guy in what I'm pretty sure was a cadillac but I'm not sure of the model, and he must have seen me in one of his mirrors because he was started slowing down to get next to me. It wasn't really the best time for a race...I mean we were approaching a red light and cars were already sitting there. I just ignored him, but he kept trying to egg me on. I'm pretty sure he was putting it in neutral and was driving an automatic, and he was bouncing the needle at the rev limiter trying to get my attention. I made eye contact with his buddy in the car and just shook my head. He revved his motor at me a couple more times as I downshifted for the stop light. I just sat there like chill the fuck out dude...
Mk6 CSG GTI 6sp | Stratified Tuned | Sachs SRE Stage 2 Clutch | DG SS | Raceseng Ashiko Heavy Shift Knob | Integrated Engineering CAI | CTS Turboback | GFB DV+ | Neuspeed RSe52's + Intercooler | Michelin PSS | 034 RSB + Upper Strut Mounts + Street Density Motor Mounts + Locking Collars | Eibach Pro-Street-S Coils | Energy Suspension Dogbone Insert | Fluidampr Pulley | Tyrolsport Stage 2 Hatch Brace | Stoptech Slotted Rotors
sterkrazzy is offline   Reply With Quote