GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > Golf 2.5L Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes

Old 05-22-2019, 01:11 PM   #1625
KanyesChest
Autocross Champion

Drives: 2010 Amaryllis Red 2.5L
Quote:
Originally Posted by usefulidiot View Post

Clean for a day at least
Looks great! Love your wheels!

Heading back to Ontario tomorrow - first order of business is to wash my car caked in month old parking garage dust
KanyesChest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 09:53 PM   #1626
usefulidiot
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2011 MKVI Sportline 3-door UG
Quote:
Originally Posted by KanyesChest View Post

Heading back to Ontario tomorrow - first order of business is to wash my car caked in month old parking garage dust
Looking for some Neuspeed RSEo5 next in 17x8...Goals will perform winter duty. My car looks like a tennis ball every day with all the pollen from the trees lol

I had my interior professionally done. Makes a big difference in HP
17" Goals//Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+//OEM LED Tails//LED Headlights//DRL-High Beam//Audi Red Top Coils//Neuspeed P-Flo CAI//UM Stage 1 Tune//Rokblokz//034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount Insert//Koni Sport//H&R Sport//TTRS mounts
usefulidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:29 AM   #1627
MLue1
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 2010 Golf 2.5 CW 5sp / 2009 Tiguan
Quote:

Welcome back Edwin.

My Son and I drove the Golf down to New England Patriot land for the first public "look see" at this years crop of NFL Rookies. Already visited Buffalo, in the coming weeks it's off to Pittsburg and Cleveland then Football Hall of Fame (Got free Tickets).

Cheers
MLue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:39 PM   #1628
KanyesChest
Autocross Champion

Drives: 2010 Amaryllis Red 2.5L
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLue1 View Post
Welcome back Edwin.

My Son and I drove the Golf down to New England Patriot land for the first public "look see" at this years crop of NFL Rookies.
Thanks! The Google maps directions show a long twisty road down to New England, hope you guys had a blast driving down.

IE is having the Memorial Day sale this weekend, it might be time for me to hop on that stage 1 tune! Mark, if you're still down to load the tune for me, I'll pm you for more info!

Coming back to the Golf after a month of driving my first manual car (B15 Sentra SE-R Spec V).. I can feel the extra 500lbs of weight even though the HP and TQ numbers are so similar.. clutch and steering is SUPER light compared to my old car. Definitely more comfortable for daily driving, but the B15 was a bit more raw and unrefined fun
KanyesChest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:52 PM   #1629
MLue1
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 2010 Golf 2.5 CW 5sp / 2009 Tiguan
Quote:
Thanks! The Google maps directions show a long twisty road down to New England, hope you guys had a blast driving down.

IE is having the Memorial Day sale this weekend, it might be time for me to hop on that stage 1 tune! Mark, if you're still down to load the tune for me, I'll pm you for more info!

Coming back to the Golf after a month of driving my first manual car (B15 Sentra SE-R Spec V).. I can feel the extra 500lbs of weight even though the HP and TQ numbers are so similar.. clutch and steering is SUPER light compared to my old car. Definitely more comfortable for daily driving, but the B15 was a bit more raw and unrefined fun
Nah, we took the Highway, you gotta get up extra early to get in coz they may limit the amount of people.

No problem Edwin on using my IE Flash tool. Follow the instructions and Download the IE Flash App to your Laptop, the IE Flash Tool is USB. IE makes it so easy to Load, less than 10 minutes, we hook up a Battery charger to keep the battery voltage high coz the Radiator Fans run at Full speed during the Tune installation.
MLue1 is offline   Reply With Quote