GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'12 GTI 4dr DSG 27k mi, good price?

Alelanza

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey folks - i came across a '12 GTI 4dr DSG 27k mi, CPO. Asking price is $20k. I assume i can get it a bit lower but wanted your thoughts? probably won't be able to go look at it until maybe Sat

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
That seems like a pretty decent price. Sticker price on my '12 2dr 6mt w/ 15k miles (CPO) was 22.5. I got em down to 19.5. Good luck with your purchase! Oh, and I'd ask for maintenance history. Specifically check for water pump failures or timing chain tensioner failure. if it's totally clean, I'd say that's a good buy.

Alelanza

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks! yeah i drove it like i stole it and it behaved extremely well. Forward accel is good but in particular it hugs to the corners impressively well even on this very wet day in Charlotte. Shifts excellent and the only small thing is that it does have medium sized ding that chipped the paint off. I should have asked for maint history and didn't, the carfax though showed regular oil changes and things like that
Anyways, very happy now :D

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
When I bought Heidi her sticker price was $18.5 for a '12 2dr DSG with 31k miles (CPO) and we got them down to $16 after an hour lol and everything was clean and maintenance on time. Glad you're happy with it [emoji16]

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I just picked up a 2013 Wolfsburg with 2600 miles 6spd for 21500