GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

U-20t's Build Part 2 - Uber MK6 - Big Turbo DSG 4 Motion Swap - Its about going fast

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Pretty serious work there, me likey!

Renato
Team TWM Performance

Looking great!

Thanks!

bruh chill. you have all winter. lol

Damn son you work fast, dont you have a job lol jk

Haha yea, want to get the turbo kit into fab sooner than later. Yes I have a job lol, to slack off and build my car...., no have a ton of vaca and happens to work out with our schedule I am taking a bunch off now.

Thats the coolest part of four motion

Dem all wheel drive snow drifts doe

sent via carrier potato

Yea would be fun just really not a fan of salt, I am repainting all my suspension parts. Maybe though... :)

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
Yea would be fun just really not a fan of salt, I am repainting all my suspension parts. Maybe though... :)

Why repaint when you can replace them with aluminum parts. Probably only the front suspension though

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Why repaint when you can replace them with aluminum parts. Probably only the front suspension though

They really wouldn't be noticeable at all performance wise so no need, nice for some bling and maybe save 1-2lbs but no needed for me. At least at this point in time.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Built not bought, making parts.

Cut out prior to finishing and drilling.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Built not bought, making parts.

I saw this on instagram. What exactly is it going to be? I love seeing people putting time in and actually making parts. Brings that whole Driver-Car bond to a new level.

You do great work by the way. One of the first pages I check when I log on haha. :thumbsup:

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
I saw this on instagram. What exactly is it going to be? I love seeing people putting time in and actually making parts. Brings that whole Driver-Car bond to a new level.

You do great work by the way. One of the first pages I check when I log on haha. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I appreciate it. I put alot of time into it so thanks.

Funny you ask, here is where it goes. Its all drilled and cleaned up now, just need to have the fittings welded on (I don't weld aluminum, will have FFE do it when the car gets down there)

Talguy

Go Kart Champion

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion

Hey man, I'm looking into doing an aquamist setup and have a few questions about what I see in this pic..

Is your tank just bolted to the carpet, or is it through whatever metal is behind there?
Is that where your pump is permanently mounted or was it just there for the pic? Does your hatch carpet just sit on top of the pump?
And lastly, I'm guessing the line runs out one of the rubber gromets and under the car up to the front? Assuming following the fuel lines?

Thanks!

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Hey man, I'm looking into doing an aquamist setup and have a few questions about what I see in this pic..

Is your tank just bolted to the carpet, or is it through whatever metal is behind there?
Is that where your pump is permanently mounted or was it just there for the pic? Does your hatch carpet just sit on top of the pump?
And lastly, I'm guessing the line runs out one of the rubber gromets and under the car up to the front? Assuming following the fuel lines?

Thanks!

Pump is sitting there you can see the studs that hold it in the bottom right. The tank is nutserted to the metal behind and using studs to hold it.

Yea there is an open bay in the fuel line holder that works well, I installed a grommet and sealed it.

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Pump is sitting there you can see the studs that hold it in the bottom right. The tank is nutserted to the metal behind and using studs to hold it.

Yea there is an open bay in the fuel line holder that works well, I installed a grommet and sealed it.

Ahh nutserts! Great idea! I actually have a whole kit I bought as I put them in my rear bumper to get rid of the self tappers used to hold the license plate on. Thanks man!