GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoKey Xenon D1S Bulb Review

Just installed the 5500K D1s bulb and I am loving it.

On the Left Hand side of the photo is the Deautokey, note that the right one is not stock!
The deautokey is whiter to my eyes and brighter too. The light is also more focus, I could see the beams while I'm driving (Don't know if it is a good thing or not).
Overall I am happy with the product. I also installed the front and rear turn signal bulbs and puddle light, they are super bright. Highly recommended!

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Just installed the 5500K D1s bulb and I am loving it.

On the Left Hand side of the photo is the Deautokey, note that the right one is not stock!
The deautokey is whiter to my eyes and brighter too. The light is also more focus, I could see the beams while I'm driving (Don't know if it is a good thing or not).
Overall I am happy with the product. I also installed the front and rear turn signal bulbs and puddle light, they are super bright. Highly recommended!

Thank you! We will share your feedback.

If you have an instagram, let us know, we will tag/share.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

Thanks - we have a few people running the new setup so can see if they can share photos. While brighter we don't want to have people who have our other D1S to be upset - the brightness lumen increase is about 200 which is still added visibility but the others are still very bright.

Thank you

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
These were tested against some of the top brands and came out on top. We will share videos/sites soon.

You will really see the difference - recent feedback:

"I got around to installing them last week and we drove the car from Orlando, Florida up to Toronto, Ontario, including a lot of night time driving.

They are absolutely amazing! I totally agree that they throw a lot of light into the side of the road. With the amount of deer running around the Northeastern US it was a definite plus. My wife is usually very concerned about driving at night due to visibility and wildlife, but even she felt quite relaxed with how great our visibility was.

Thanks again for the feedback and help picking bulbs!"